Chapter 6

Vegas's P.O.V

After that nightmare I didn't got a pinch of sleep. I never get dreams. Although this week was engrossed with heart wrenching visuals of that white wolf.

These dreams somehow seems.....significant.

It is early morning the birds are chirping.Cool breeze venting in through the windows.The atmosphere is exactly how it was that day.

*****
Flashback

A beautiful young woman with sophisticated working clothes on ,watches her loved ones playing in the garden.

Running, giggling, tagging eachother while falling, laughing, Helping.

The woman watches them from behind the pilar.Her eyes wet and empty but the image of the happy children ,filling the pain bit by bit.

She took a deep breath and enter the garden with a tray of fruits in her hands.

"Khun Vegas!Khun Macua!Khun Tawan! Its time for your fruits",she called out in her smooth gentle voice.

"Aunty Dao!!", small Vegas shouts while he came running to her and hug her leg, behind him Tawan also ran and stand beside Vegas. Macua stayed in the garden.

"Oii Khun Vegas your fruits will fall! Let me put them aside first",Dao says while laughing at Vegas's cute playfulness.

"No aunty I will not leave you and please don't call me Khun....I am like your son".

Even at the age of 6 Vegas was quite mature and understanding.

Dao was one of the maid working in the palace under the reign of Gun Theerapayakul.

Vegas knows that Aunty Dao used to take care of him since he was born.She also took care of Macua. Probably she was there the most compared to his mother. The reason Vegas and Macua were more close to her then their mother because she was comforting and her warmth was preciously amazing.

Dao suddenly stiffs in her place ,eyes widen and a slight grain of hope within it.She quickly put the tray on the nearby ground and kneels to level up with little Vegas.

"Son....",she mumble barely audible.

Vegas flashes his smile and hugs Dao.Putting his head on her chest.Dao quickly embraces him without any wastage of time.

"That's right Aunty",Vegas says still in her embrace.Dao muffles her urge to cry by putting a kiss on Vegas's temple.

"Khun noo where did you go? Please come and play",It is the child who was playing with Vegas and Tawan.He is the boy of a man serving in the Walur army.Although he was strictly told by his father to stay away from the royals.

But Vegas and Tawan approached him first.They used to play and spend time together.

"Child go back inside the maids quarter.Its time for Khun Tawan and Vegas's food.You all can play again Tomorrow",Dao sweetly declined the little child who went away with sulked stomping feets.Dao chuckled with Vegas.

Tawan on the other hand was looking disgusted at the maid.Dao now is feeding Vegas and tickling Macua time to time who were placed perfectly on her lap.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON!?!!",A voice roared in the garden like a thunder strike.

Dao quickly but gently removed Vegas and Macua from her lap . Standing up she bowed her head infront of the Queen of the kingdom.