Chapter 13

Please read the A/N before this chapter.

I am publishing this chapter today (Monday)  because tomorrow (Tuesday) is my birthday and I don't wanna ruin it by publishing this tomorrow.

I am sorry guys for ruining your mornings!!

*****

The King of Walur was seated on the seat of state of potentate and dignity.

His throne.

The throne itself exudes power and elegance. It is surrounded by the splendour and opulence of the Theerapayakuls . It was studded with diamonds, emeralds and rubies. The feet were in the form of lion paws and the arms ended with lion heads. Pure form of power and respect.

The royal court, was filled with coterie of senior member of the nobility discussing upon crucial matters. Macua and Vegas were intently focused , when a sweaty Nop runs in the courtroom. Breathing heavily because of the age and the run.

The court already goes in dead silence.

Nop frantically bows infront of Vegas, "Your highness your mate... Your mate is in heat."

After Vegas heard that his mate is in heat, the first thing which captures his expression was his cunning smirk. He stands from his position, his heavy robe producing echoing sounds with his moments. He looks at Macua. Macua nods signalling that he will handle the rest. Vegas strides through the seated nobels, making his way towards his partner.

Nop follows him.

"Prepare my rut suppressors", Vegas orders Nop as they walk. Nop didn't know how to react to such a confusing command. Why rut suppressors? It will lower the capabilities of the King to mate with his partner.

Vegas halts and turn towards Nop. His eyes full of wrath, "I hate repeating myself." Although Nop is an alpha but he is just a scaredy cat infront of Vegas ,an supreme dominant Alpha. He nods, "khab Khun, I will do so". Vegas huffs and remains his walk to his partner.

Vegas close his eyes, inhaling and exhaling. He again orders Nop, "Restrict enteries of the hallway where my mate is, I don't want anyone to enter the area and send Tay to our room." Nop was sincerely confused this time, but his position and the dominance in Vegas' order made it impossible to question anything. Nop nods to Vegas' bizzare orders and change his path to fulfill the orders.

Vegas was alone marching towards Pete's room. The scent, pheromones and slick were getting louder and louder as Vegas reach closer and closer. It was turning Vegas into a beast already. However he ignores all his possibilities and Alpha urges.

As he reach near the room he finds Tankhun, who was nervously walking back and forth infront of Pete's room. As he notice Vegas he runs towards him.

"Vegas! Listen Pete is in heat, a very heavy one!", Tankhun was quick and concerned with his words. Vegas nods, trying to ignore some unknown feelings which were trying to erupt from his core.

Tankhun smiles certainly and keeps his hand on Vegas' shoulder,"Be gentle with him..."

Gentle huh? Vegas chuckles mentally. He will be everything but gentle with Pete.

Tankhun leaves after patting Vegas' shoulder for understanding. In this time Nop comes back with a cup filled with rut suppressor. He presents it to Vegas, "Your highness, khun Tay will arrive here in a short time and no one entry here until you order."

Vegas drinks the suppressor in one gulp and enters the room without giving a heed to Nop.

*****

Vegas's P.O.V