Chapter 26

Vegas's P.O.V

He bit on my lips and I pull back to see a wicked smirk on his face. I smile back and it seems he was too lost in it.

"I want you to fuck me again...your highness."

As he uttered these words, a slight hesitation laced his voice, revealing his underlying shyness. Almost instantly, a warm blush colored his cheeks, spreading like a gentle flame across his face. His eyes darted around, searching for an escape. He fumbled for words, grappling with his own audacity.

I chuckle at his cuteness.

"Repeat it again..."

"Huh?"

"What you asked me to do, that, repeat the command again, Little Dove."

He rolls his eyes and close them with a gentle huff.

"Don't tease me!"

Pretty.

He's so pretty.

Can't seem to take my eyes off him every damn time I look at him. Like I should deplete and make him mine that instant. I couldn't even hold myself back, I have never been so attracted to someone that I lose my mind just by a mere glance of them.

He have that innocent look on his face and it had me craving more... more of him.

And damn... the way he talks, that sweet little voice speaking through those delicious lips of his. He lacks self-confidence but that's what makes him so cute.

"Oh...not so brave now?", I tease him a little further.

His eyes snap opens as I challenge him. I see, he is a small, tiny competitive omega.

I could already feel my crotch harden as I look at him... trying to be confident.

I removed the blankets covering us. Revealing the creamed sheets we were lying on.

His thighs are beautiful as they got my attention. I start stroking his thigh not being able to hold back.I growl, feeling the little hair on his skin stand.

Pete's P.O.V

I could feel my mate loosing control as he caressed each and every part of my skin.

My hands were gripping on his shoulders as he sucked willingly on my neck, leaving as much hickeys he could print. He sucked on my mark spot making me stifle a loud moan that had me shuddering within.

My fingertips grazed across his neck, brushing against his scent gland. He jolted over me feeling how he deepened the kiss instantly, taking my lower lips and sucking blossomly like I was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. He was mine and I was his... forever.

Butterflies escalated within my abdomen as the thought of having Vegas all to myself made me elated and ecstatic. The happiness building up all at once as I kissed him with so much passion, my moans and his groans mixing, teeth clashing as we both fought for dominance but he won of course.

"Do you know who you belong to?" He pulled away to stare deep into my eyes, voice suddenly turning dark with his eyes glittery and possessive.

His fingers pinching on my nipples had me whimpering, "...youu..My Alpha!!..nngh!".

He scoffed, "Glad you know." Bringing his head down to kiss me again, our lips rubbing, pressed against each other like it was destined to be there, well it is.

Everything was going so well until my knee mistakenly rubbed a hard surface that felt like it was about to bust and just when I had realized what it was and whose it is, Vegas pulled our lips apart, panting heavily as he stared at me with lust-filled wide eyes.