Chapter 20

"Will you kiss me again?... just like you did in your drunken fit..."

Pete's eyes widens at the revelation.

Pete wakes up startled and sit up frantically closing the distance between him and Vegas. Vegas smirks as Pete was now in half lying and half sitting ,with him closely caging Pete from all sides.

Pete eyes widened from the reveal as his eyes flickers looking at Vegas's face. He was looking for answers.

"What--"

Even before Pete could speak a word. Vegas's mouth was on Pete's.

It was like a sudden jolt of electricity that sends a shockwave through Pete's entire body. There heart races, there breath catches in throat, and Pete's mind goes blank as he was trying to process what just happened. It was a moment of pure surprise and confusion, like a sudden burst of fireworks that leaves you dazzled and disoriented.

Pete suddenly pushes Vegas with open shocked eyes. Vegas push Pete back making him go flat and helpless on bed.He grips Pete's hand and pin them above his head.

Pete was breathing heavily. His face in shades of red and pink. So sweet and beautiful. Vegas was too breathing like a beast who is hypnotized by a beauty's surreal look.

Vegas dips down lower and lower until there were only 2inches of gap between there hot lips. He smirks before sticking his tongue out and tracing a wet ,desirable line of saliva on Pete's lips.

Pete lips trembled at the gorgeous heat and scent of his Alpha. Fat teardrops on their verge to come out. They start falling once when Vegas kisses him again. Harder and Harsher than before.

Pete's mind was going mad as he push Vegas forcefully and....

Thawk!!!

He punches Vegas with all his will. He start crawling back in fear and hatred.
He could hear the Alpha growling as he touches his own punched face.

Pete's legs gave out as he try to run down on the floor. He went on his knees and hands. Dragging his whole body hopelessly away from the cruelty of his mate.

And the pheromones were on high. A normal person would have been suffocated to death by the amount of dangerous and terrifying Alpha scent.

Pete's eyes widens as he felt his hair being gripped from the back. He turns back with horror in his eyes and see the most deadly eyes. It was like looking into a raging inferno of fury. The eyes burn with an intense heat and the pupils seem to shrink to pinpoints, like tiny black holes that could swallow you whole. The eyebrows are furrowed and drawn together, creating deep creases that make the eyes look even more menacing. It's a gaze that could make you feel like you're standing on the edge of a volcano, ready to erupt at any moment.

Pete never got this afraid by only looking at someone's eyes. He yelps! when Vegas pull the grouped hair and make him stand on his feets. Pete shouts feeling intense pain in his scalp. Vegas threw him on bed with all his dominating entity.

"No no!... It can't...I don't love you . I will never kiss hiu--"

Vegas slaps Pete with all his mighty power. Again hurting Pete like a rugged doll. Pete's body which was already very exhausted and affected couldn't take it as he fell into same familiar unconsciousness.

Vegas was about to slap him again when he halts. Eyes roaming all over Pete's silent face. Realisation hits him like a arrow straight in heart.

He felt his hand shaking because of the impact of the slap.
It was like a heavy weight pressing down on Vegas's chest, making it hard to breathe. His mind races with thoughts of what could have been and what he should have done differently. Every decision he made seems like a mistake, and he can't shake the feeling that he have let himself down yet again. It was a deep sense of sadness and disappointment that seems to seep into every corner of Vegas' being, leaving him feeling drained and defeated.

He stumbled down the bed. Regretting for the first time in his life.

He lied, he lied that he will never hurt Pete. He lied that he will beg for forgiveness. He lied that he will love Pete. He lied and broke Pete. Again and again and again. Repeating it over and over.

He lied when he said...

"I promise, this is the last time you cry my little dove."

_________________

A/N: I feel much better guys. Thankyou for trusting me and supporting me. I felt hopeless yesterday. I am going to block every person who doesn't even vote and comment on my stories but tomorrow they were on fake rage for my helpless situation.

I am sorry it is short because the actual chapter was not there. I lost many drafts and chapters of other stories too yet people threatened me for an issue which I was totally unaware. I also lost many readers due to the havoc but don't worry some useless person and comments can't weaken me.

But the comments and support really meant alot for me and I will continue for people who love me and trust me through my highs and lows.

I got my Wattpad under control with the help of my tech cousin. (my real life Arm ^⁠_⁠^)

I will try my best to upload next chapter. Just give me some time to revive from the damage that she created.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

I love you guys so much (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)!!

-raikatopani