chapter 6- He has you in his eyes

Lotus still remembers that when she was a child, a group of little girls gathered around to whisper.

They all said that when they grew up, they would marry Zhou Fuzi, or a scholar like him.

At that time, she seemed to have said such thing too. It has only been more than ten years, the girls in the village have been married one after another, but Zhou Fuzi has always been alone.

Everyone will be accustomed that one day he will return  with wife...

On the way away back .. Lotus led back to Zhou Fuzi house.

At this time, she was sitting at the table with her little baggage, quite cramped.

but Zhou Fuzi seemed to be very casual, boiled water and made a pot of tea, and poured tea to the lotus while smiling and said

"What should I do now.... scold you or him..., the youngsters quarreled.. but never leave the house."

Lotus put the baggage on the chair next to her, took the tea cup and bowed her head to blow hot air, embarrassed spoke in little voice

: "It's not a bickering..."

Zhou Fuzi bent the corner of his mouth and only said

: "Lotus, do you know why Grandma Chang wants you to be the wife of XiaoLong?"

(Lotus didn't answer, only whispered in her heart: because no one except me, who is desperate, would marry him.)

Zhou Fuzi said

: "I have been in our village for more than ten years. I watched you and other children grow up . This child Long is different from others... The villagers said he was a fool, but in my opinion.. he is clean , The filth of the world cannot enter his eyes.... his heart is pure.... and 2nd thing is"

The lotus still listened quietly with her head down. She know that Zhou Fuzi and Grandma chang and Changlong have good relationship...

so its obvious that he helped that Dog Long to speak.

Although it might not be wrong, who wouldn’t say it?

only one day of marriage...ans she suffered  by him... a pure heart person...and what will happen in the future....

When Zhou Feizi saw Lotus as if she is not listening, he smiled and said again

: "and 2nd thing is ... he has you in his eyes, he knows you, he can call your name, and he is willing to talk to you... did you get it"

Lotus thought about it for a while, and it seems that it is true that Changlong basically does not talk to people, and he ignores other people talking to him. In comparison, she is "close" to him

Thinking again, although she had not bullied him since she was a child, but she did help him a little.

He knew her name but it doesn't  mean she close to him or what?

When Zhou Feizi saw the Lotus's expression softened, he said again

"Look at me,  im here talking with you.. forgetting  that You should be hungry ... Just eat something here with me today. I’m not good at craftsmanship."

Lotus regained her spirit  hearing food...but said a little embarrassedly

: "No, don't worry about me.. master...."

Zhou Fuzi smiled and said

: "No trouble, the child ... XiaoLong always helped me pick water and chopped firewood, and as his wife... you are not an outsider .. like wise we are family..."

Then he went out to cook.

Lotus had lunch at Zhou Fuzi's house

Zhou Fuzi naturally did not mention Long again.

Lotus knew that Zhou Fuzi gave her time to think about it calmly.

Seeing that the sun is going to set, Lotus took the burden and stood up to say goodbye.

Zhou Fuzi sent her out the door and smiled

"If XiaoLong bullies you, you will tell me and I will give you justice."

Lotus smiled and blushed a little.

She carried the baggage home and saw that the gate was still plugged in..she did not call out

she just sat on the stone steps as before, and after a while, footsteps came from inside, and the gate was slowly pushed open, Lotus took the opportunity to push the door and squeezed in, closing the door easily.

Long who raised his leg and prepared to go to the ground.. saw a Lotus, and took two steps back in shock.

First, he covered his face and ears subconsciously, and then said

: " you go."

" i dont want you"

" you are not my wife"

Lotus threw the burden on Changlong forcibly, pointing at his nose and shouting,

"I tell you clearly, my father took your half an acre land, and promised to marry me to you.....a fool... to kill me... marry me off ...The same for him, Since we are married  ..you should never say anything to repent!

you doesn’t little bit like your grandpa...when your grandfather is alive? They all say that he is the most committed to his promise in Shiliba Village, and he has never repented when he promised someone else’s things! If you regret it, you are not worthy of being his grandson, you are not worthy of being grandson Huo Si!"

Long stared at Lotus.

He felt for a moment that he wanted to kill her but the next moment he dropped the farm tools on the ground like a child and shouted at Lotus

: "I am not a fool!

Im...im...my..grandpa's grandson!"

Lotus : "Then don't regret it. If you dare to say that you dont want me.. or let me return to my parents house ... and return  to you .... your land..I will burn incense and tell your grandpa ...to let him come up to teach you good lesson... you... are ...his... unfilial grandson!"

Long stared at Lotus, his face flushed red, gasping for two breaths, and  he turned back to the house.

Lotus heart said that the way Master Zhou taught her to be true, this fool really cares about his grandfather.

She picked up the farm tools on the ground and put it away, and went into the house to see Changlong, only to see that he ripped all the quilts folded in the morning and cover his body..even his head cover by quilt... showing like he is angry with her..

like little  kid

Lotus softened her tone and only asked in a peaceful manner

: "Did you not eat at noon?

Are you hungry?

I'll get something to eat."

Long didn't answer, still holding himself in the quilt.

After waiting for a while, the Lotus turned around and went out.

she got some food and put it on the table.

she was afraid that he would run into the ground again so she quietly locked the courtyard door from the inside.

Long didn't move whole an afternoon.

Lotus went into the house and saw him twice.

The food on the table didn't move at all.

She ignored him. She was just afraid of annoying him.