chapter 19 Big show

The two came all the way to the backyard of Chen Widow’s house.

Lotus pointed to the back window of the courtyard and said to Changlong

: "Did you see that window? You will be watching under that window in a moment. If someone pushes the window from inside, you will Push it back , hold it down, and no matter what...dont utter a word.
dont let the people inside get out of the window, understand?"

Long looked into the courtyard and turned his head towards Lotus

: "That's someone else's house."

Lotus said
: "I know it's someone else's house, and the people who live there are not good people! They are bad people! She bullied me... bullied your wife, just like the Feng Lame, should you help me to punish them? "

Long thought about it and nodded.

"That's right."

Lotus said after pulling Changlong into the courtyard from the small door, lying under the window root and listening to the movement, confirming that Feng Lame was still inside, she whispered to Changlong

: "Remember what I just said Now, keep the window closed and don’t allow the people inside to come out. I will walk away for a while. No matter what happens ...you just need to ignore it....wait for me here ”

After instructing Long..

Lotus to bypass the front of the house, she found a wooden stick and saw the door  and crept to touch the wood and wood pile in the widow’s yard, sprinkled all the oil on it, and took out the fire break point.

The small flame came up with a large piece of lamp oil, but it was not prosperous, and Lotus squatted on the side to add firewood, and the flames were kept growing.

At this time, the old and young people in the village slept soundly.

The widow Chen and Feng Lame in the house finished the intimacy and they were sleeping  soundly.

However, several dogs in the village first noticed the fire, and the first dog barked a few times, followed by Seven or eight dogs in the whole village began to bark.

Widow Chen and Feng Lame in the house slept spundly but the two woke up with the sound of a barking dog.

As soon as they opened their eyes, they saw a bright light outside the window.

She hurried down to wear clothes to put out the fire.

The Feng Lame was so scared that he had no idea for a moment, and he was there for a while.

Widow Chen scolded

: "Feng! don't you know how to help!"

"Ah? Ah..."

Feng Laizi hurriedly touched his pants.

At that moment, when they heard the sound of gongs outside, the two were shocked and immediately changed their faces.

This shows that some people in the village also saw a fire here, knocking on the gongs and calling the villagers to come to the fire!

But no, the dog barked happily in the big night, and everyone in the village had to be woken up to see what happened.

Feng Lame's legs were discounted...

Seeing this situation, he was so scared that he didn't have the courage to go. He hurried down and ran out of the bed before he even put on his pants.

"Don't...don't go out!"

Widow Chen was also terrified.

she was afraid that Feng Lame would be hit by a villager who was rushing to save

he couldn't open the door ...even after pushed hard.

"Heck! This door block!"

Feng Lame scolded and hit the door.

"You're dead! Walking from the front make people think beautifully about us!"

Widow Chen grabbed him, and couldn't think of anything straight..

only anxious,

"From the back window ...

Go, go out ,

there is no one there!"

Feng Lame hurried back to the house to push back the window, but he cant open it...as if something was pushed back it from the outside.

Feng Lame was so scared that he leaned back, planted on the ground, his face pale and stared at the window and said,

"There are...There...There are ghost..."

Widow Chen came in and looked at it,

she almost collapsed on the ground, there was a figure in the window...

The two were trembling with fright, and they heard the sound of the door banging, and someone shouted outside,

"chen....

Wake up! We're going in!"

Widow Chen just recovered, but after while so many people came in.. they  were shocked....

Feng Lame slumped on the ground, only wearing underwear and Widow Chen was not even well dressed...
she flustered that she wouldn't answer anymore, only to look around for clothes.

Someone said something outside, and Widow Chen couldn’t hear it.

Several women were stunned for a moment, staring at the half-naked Widow Chen and Feng Lame, and when they recovered, somebody shouted

"...God...Mother! Not good!

Come and see "

some men entered the house after hearing the sound, and this time Widow Chen really collapsed on the ground.

Lotus was guarding outside. When she saw villagers coming over, she hurriedly found a corner and hid.

When she saw a women around the door of Widow Chen’s house,At this time, Lotus was really at ease,

she knew if it was done perfectly

Lotus also saw her father come to fight the fire too, followed by Dabao.

The two of them naturally entered the house after hearing the noise.

she saw her father and Dabao first came out of the house in a moment.

Through the light of the door, Lotus can see that her father's face is quite ugly, and Dabao as teenager, look excited to see this, and he didn't want to  walk out just like this... he had to probe his neck inside.

Her father kicked on Dabao's ass and said something cursingly, and Dabao shrank his neck and walked back to the house behind her father,

only to walk back and look back at Chen Widow's house, Seems to have missed the show.

Lotus looked at this relief, only hated that she couldn't see Widow Chen being catched in bed by others but she scolded Widow Chen again in her heart

: let you pretend!

Let you spread rumors!

Let you hook up with the men!

You vixen!

Deserve it!

She hided in the dark and scolded for a long time.

Seeing that her father and Dabao had not there, she suddenly remembered that she forget something  important

she walked over, and here he was still standing there!

If he is seen by others it will cause trouble.

But why he still standing  there... why is his face stunne