chapter 40 GO HOME

Lotus went back to her mother's house.

grandma didn't understand what was the reason behind young couple's fight but when she saw Lotus leave... it must not be a small friction.

After Lotus was gone, Changlong seemed to be angry, and he carried out to work in the mountains in the daytime.

When he returned home, he sat silently in the house. Grandma seem to saw nothing and she just lived as if nothing had happened.

After just three days, Changlong felt more and more uncomfortable.

In the evening of the first two days, he just spread his bedding, and deliberately placed his bedding in the middle, as if Lotus did not marry him.

He has no wife now. He wants to take a whole bed by himself as he used to.

He will roll as he wants, and there will be no cool feet to ice him.

But after sleeping for two days, he didn't feel comfortable at all.

Sometimes he woke up in the middle of the night and found no one around him he would sit up in shock.

He stayed awake for a while, then lay down but couldn't sleep.

He just thought that when Lotus was there, she always drilled her feet into his bed and rubbed it.

Although it was a little cold, he felt very comfortable in his heart. He missed sleeping with a Lotus drill in a bed, even if she didn’t touch him crotch every time...

Long grabbed the quilt and looked sideways at an empty place, then drilled into the quilt, lay down for a while, and then drilled out, there was still empty, he sighed softly, and returned to the quilt.

On the evening of the third day, Changlong spread his quilt to one side and put Lotus bedding on the other side. He sat for a while and got up and pulled Lotus quilt to his side, thinking with his mouth open And pulled it again, and finally put two sets of bedding tightly together before drilling into the bed.

After lying down for a long time, he couldn't sleep. He sat up and stared at the empty bedding, and finally pulled two pillows into it, pretending that Lotus was curled in the quilt.

........

On the other side, the Lotus's father didn't say anything about Lotus's ...

why she return back to her mother's house with a burden

He didn't even ask her anything, just as if Lotus just returned to her mother's house to play or even never married off..

But mom was surprised and worried.

She asked  Lotus about it

Even said that it was common for couple to fight.

After the quarrel, let it passed.

Where can she always run to her mother's house?

She need to tolerate

Lotus is not easy to say what is the matter, only that she has a sense of justice, let her mother don’t worry about her...

Even if SHE die outside, She won’t go back.

She said this, her mother did not dare to persuade, but she was even more worried.

She wanted to go to the Huo family to ask what happened, and feared that Lotus would know and she may blame her.

Lotus's father was happy...