chapter 51 im sorry

After hearing about Dabao from her mother ... with her mother Lotus also felt uneasy and there must something wrong with Dabao's behavior...

They both guessed  that Dabao really went to sleep with the woman.

When Lotus and mother asked Dabao about it... he was surprised but then he told them frankly that

"Not only did he go to sleep with woman, he wants to pursue her and bring her back with him to his house...that woman is not other than but his wife fat girl... her family also found out and bit him black and blue"

Li family is completely stupefied.

Dabao was pulled from the fat girl's bed by the her family ...bare butt, without saying anything.
First came a punch, and then they tied him with rope.... they wants to send him directly to government...to asked Justice for their daughter...it was the fat girl who was protected him with tears

When this happened, her family didn't know how Li Dabao had coaxed their daughter.

It was obvious that the fat girl was still reluctant to leave him and they cant forcefully separate them.

  their daughters was pushed  out  by Li Dabao...which made their family faces very dull

Because they and the Zhang family in the same village were dead against each other, the villagers talked bluntly

saying that Dabao was in love with the girl Zhang Xiuer.

So when their daughter returned ...
The Wang family has always hated Dabao these days.

First, they couldn't see that their daughter yaer was wronged. Second, they were angry, but they fell in the face of Zhang's family because of this.

Today, although they was relieved about young couple's relationships but they couldn't let Li Dabao pick yaer back so easily.

As father he just opened the mouth and said to Dabao that my daughter was  Divorced by you, not she is not your wife.

This is something that all the neighbors in the village know.

Now that you have to pick her up again, you both have to marry again.

With big fat wedding and it also has to double the number of gifts, so my daughter and my family can save some face in village

.....
When Li Family heard this,  Lotus's Father jumped with anger again but he have to hold back his anger in the face of the Wang family.

He just waited for the others to leave. He closed the door to train his son, screaming and scolding

: "You are a good seedling. Born just to harm me! When your wife was here, you don’t sleep with her in your own house ...in your own room,... but you have to go their take a rest and sleep secretly at your wife's house...in your wife's room!

Now you created mess... and that family vomited....asking gift three times more...to let you marry her back and ...how many times you want to marry wife... to let my family eat cold wind whole 9ur life !"

Dabao knelt on the ground, shrunk his neck and was scolded, only to say he would not dare next time.

  dad came up and said again

"You dare to say that next time, next time you just take a knife to kill your old man! You provoke her and clean it up yourself! I have no money to wipe your ass!"

The Lotus's father originally thought that since both of them were caught in bed, if the truth was out... it only their daughter the one who suffered, and the Wang family could never marry the girl to someone else.