chapter 30 rady to go out

Grandma finally agreed to go home with Zhou fuzi and the thing that most assured her was Long.

Since marrying into the Huo family, Long has become her little tail.

From a little hairy head little boy who needs her to wipe his nose and lift his pants, to the big man who has married a wife, she has never been separated with him for so many years, although there is Lotus now to taking care of him, but she can observe  them time to time...under her nose..but now...

she married to his grandpa.... and shoulder his responsibilities  including his only grandson Long...

she is not related to him with blood... but not as grandma but she raised him like her own child....even he not born by her own...but she love him like her own child...

and he is like this...pure child... not understand the world... and world out there not understand  him...

she is really reluctant

she is maybe as old as his own mother.... he always  clingy  towards her...

Where did Changlong think about his Grandma to leave

only to hear that Grandma was leaving,he hurriedly locked all the doors, and put away all Grandma's shoes

letting Lotus and Zhou Fuzi persuade him but he still shake his head.

Later, grandma called him to talk ..

she Tell him that she has a very serious illness and she must visit the doctor, otherwise she will die like his grandfather, and she will not be able to accompany him anymore.

Long was scared when he heard it.

He remembered the scene when Grandpa died.

Suddenly one day, Grandpa fell ill and  He was lying on the bed and stared at him.

He raised his hand and touched his head.

He had no strength in his hand. Not long ago, later the grandfather had no strength to even raise his hand to touch his head.

The grandfather told him that he was going to find his grandma

that time he felt very strange that Grandma was sitting on the edge of bed in front them. Where would his grandpa wanted to go... to find grandma

Then... Grandpa fell asleep...

and Grandma said he couldn’t wake up anymore.

Sure enough, Grandpa never woke up and broke his friendship with him

thinking about this...

Changlong ran out to find the shoes of Grandma and placed them neatly on the ground

said,

"I will go too,..i will go too

I will be with Grandma."

Grandma  said

: "You stay home, don't let the thief touch our things."

Changlong shook his head

: "Let Lotus watch the house."

Grandma : "She is a woman. You are a man....only man in our family.... Your grandfather is gone. You are the pillar of our family. Grandma and Lotus are depends on you. Have you forgotten what your grandfather said to you? "

Grandpa said to let him listen to Grandma, he remembered.

Changlong sagged his head and nodded, muttering