chapter 37 Responsible Long

Thinking about her sisters life, Lotus gritted her teeth, thumped down on the knees of Xing's mother-in-law and Xing's sister-in-law,

: "These three bow's are given by me for my man and my siblings. mother-in-law and the sister-in-law are not compensated. We are young and ignorant. We only know how to protect our sister. You don’t have to hate her.. she is your person... There is no overnight hatred. My man was only anxious to protect me... .

It's our fault sister-in-law. If the sister-in-law is really angry, let the elder brother still punch me in the face, and I will  dodge."

In this scene, Xing's sister-in-law is just splashing again, and can't really let the man fight back, only covering her face and said

: "We are not as bad people as you."

Lotus : "Sister-in-law is generous, for saying this is to forgive us, I remember your generosity."

She didn't get up after saying this, and turned to knock on the second mr. Wang. When she got up, her head was all red. She said

"These three  bow knock are to compensate.... Your justice for my sister. I’ll go home and tell my father and mother to let them rest assured that this is not an unreasonable place for my sister...The fair-minded old man sit here to justify  and no one dares to bully people under his eyes."

When she said this, it also counts as enough for the face of Wang family...and mr. wang.. said in a deep voice,

"Kneeling on the ground during the New Year's Day is not a decent way...  get up andtgo back."

Hewsaid again,

"It's all relatives ... I'm here to look at this matter today, and that's it. Who will find an account for this matter in the future, its mean those people didn't give my old man's face, no matter whether it was my own villagers  or others... after that they need to face me."

After that, he looked at everyone present and turned away.

The onlookers saw that there was no drama to sing, and they gradually dispersed.

Mother-in-law Xing entered the house with her eldest son and daughter-in-law, and Wang Fugen rubbed on the back, neither entering nor staying.

Mother-in-law Xing shouted in the house

: "Fugan! What are you doing standing in the courtyard! Enter the house!"

Wang Fugen went to the house in a hurry, walked to Lotus next to him for a while, he was stunned for a while, and wanted to go up to say a few close words, but he didn't know how to open his mouth. Blinded and entered the house.

Lotus patted the soil on her leg and greeted several people to rush home.

No one spoke along the way, the thing was right, but Lotus heads were kowtowed, and they looked like grievances, but everyone knew that ifithey dont step back ...it might be hard fight

Mom was wating for them...Until after noon, a few people still didn't come back, so she couldn't hide the truth.

father had fluttered at that time, only to said that
"Dont you  know your children's temper, can they still be good when they go there to fight?! "

Mom : I asked Lotus to follow them.....

  dad cursed : she is a girl... are she Handel everything alone... what if she get hurt or something!

Mom was worried now and she was so frightened that her legs were so soft that she didn’t know what to do now just crying.

father didn't even think about it, he hurriedly greeted twenty men in the village to go there