chapter 38 Sun Mai

Probably after seeing the heroic posture that Long was protecting his sister last time, Dabao recognized Long as his eldest brother-in-law.

Dabao was used to seemingly careless.....its been long that Long married to Lotus... so Changlong no longer regards Dabao as the air.

When Long is in a good mood, he will look at Dabao more, nodding at him, shaking his head, etc.

Dabao  heard Long said sometimes "um" or "oh"

Once Lotus come with lunch and saw their interaction ... she step forward with a smile and proudly said to Dabao

: "He doesn't pay attention to you because he wanted to talk to you but he talke to you because he and I are together, because  he is my man..... you are my little brother.. so he is willing  to give you face as my little  brother...
he is under my hand"

  "Isn't it?"

Long looked at Dabao froze for a moment and nodded vaguely on Lotus's  words

When Lotus saw it, she threw her tongue at Dabao, and then happily ran around

at night, Changlong lay in the bed and asked to the Lotus

what it means to "under the hand".

Lotus thought carefully and explained to him.

....

Next day without Dabao's lead to speak with him , Changlong  seriously told him

: " I am under my wife's hand.. i only listen to her..."

Dabao be like
"What are you talking man?"
......

In April, Grandma returned with Zhou Fuzi.

In addition to the people in the village who were surprised at the "elope mandarin duck returning to the nest"

Lotus was also surprised. She was afraid that something was wrong with Grandma . She nervously inquiry with Long about Grandma's illness and  Grandma said it was all right.

Not at ease, Lotus even secretly went to ask Mr. Zhou.

Zhou Fuzi smiled and said that her Grandma's illness was good, only to stop her from looking back at Changlong, fearing that she would come up with another illness.

Lotus was relieved, and asked again, she couldn't understand the sickness, only listened to Zhou Fuzi said that the old man in his family had treated  GRANDMA, and She was better.

.....

This time it took another two months...when the medicine  will finish the result maybe even good

The happiest person is Changlong He sticks behind Grandma  for several days.

He has to follow wherever she goes....  he told his Grandma  about his good job and suddenly remembers, He raised his neck and shouted

"Grandma!"

Hearing grandma's response, he smiled with satisfaction, and continued to do his own thing.

In the evening, Changlong sat on the bed edge of Grandma and talked to Grandma, telling her all the good things he had done during this time.

Grandma kept bending her lips, her smile was not confiscated, and after listening to him she grabbed a few big peanuts from the bag and gave them to Changlong.

Long took it over, put the peanuts on the bed head, and counted them one by one into their small boxes

: "This is the pig tail I gave to Lotus.