chapter 21 Frustrated Long

Grandma nodded and said nothing more, as if she believed Lotus.

Lotus sighed in relief and gave a subconscious glance at Long, but yesterday she forgot to told him to keep the secret, for fear that he would suddenly expose her

She looked at it, but saw that Changlong suddenly put the tableware and chopsticks, stood up, ran out of the house, and rushed straight into the latrine.

Grandma frowned

: "What's wrong with him, just watched him run the toilet this morning?"

"Uh... he probably drank too much water last night..."

Lotus was perfunctory, but she couldn't help worrying, just thinking that Long is different  from others and then he urinated his pants..its big deal... the way he reacting its make her worried...

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but blame herself knowing that she wouldn't be so unless she told Changlong not to move.

Grandma did not know the reason and did not go into details. ..she just said casually
.

: "Don't let him drink so much water at night. It's not good for his body...."

"Well, I see." Lotus responded absently looking at the latrine.

Lotus has counted how many times Changlong went to the latrine this morning.

she saw him go again and again. Every time he went in, he had to stay there for a long time.

She even doubted whether he was actually making troubles, but she did not dare to ask, afraid of Long.

He couldn't hold it on his face, but his face didn't look like he was feeling diarrhea.

After breakfast, Grandma and Changlong left and after finishing the things, Lotus went back to the house to find Changlong's dirty pants, but she didn’t find all the places that could be turned.

She searched all morning and finally found the dirty trousers in the latrine, soaking in the dirt water

No matter how hard and frugal Lotus live yet, she can't get rid of the pants from the pit.

Even if she has the courage, she can't bear to wash it and let Changlong keep wearing it.

She probably understands Changlong's thoughts, but it's a pity that he ruined a good pair of pants, which is the only pair of pants that has not been patched.

She was thinking of using the little private money she saved for Changlong to make new cloth and make a new pair of trousers while waiting for the New Year.

At noon, Lotus went to the mountain to deliver food as usual. When she passed the well surrounded by those aunts , when she saw several women chatting with each other, all of them seemed to be seen with their own eyes.

They only talked about the things that happened last night. When everyone rushed into the house, Widow Chen and Feng Lame were still intimate

Lotus sneered twice in her heart. If nothing happened to pass by the crowd, the crowd said right, and nobody paid attention to her at all.

Lotus spent the afternoon with Changlong on the mountain as usual, and Changlong is still like morning. From time to time, he will drop something and plunge into the nearby jungle for convenience.

More often than not, Lotus can't help but worry, he just didn't drink a sip of water from morning till now, there is so much urine there.

The next time Changlong hurried into the forest, Lotus whispered past.

She hid behind a large rock and looked far away, seeing Changlong ran to a tree and stood with his back to her.

he hold his trousers and pulled out the little guy, but he stood there for a long time without any movement.

Lotus was looking at his back while Changlong was looking at his little guy dumbly with his head down, shivering unwillingly, still shaking... but there is nothing, he waited for a while with his mouth closed.

The pants were slowly lift up...
Lotus turned around and left quickly, pretending to work on the open ground, seeing Changlong coming out of the forest, saying nothing

"What do you want to eat tonight?"

Changlong working silently  again

Lotus took a step forward

: "I saw that our family still has a little white noodles. Tonight we will eat it.. shall we eat white noodle buns..what do you think?"

Long ignored Lotus, but stood up and walked away, squatting to work farther away.

Lotus now understand  that the face of Changlong face is thinner than girls

.......

At night

"Big Fool! "

"Peeing in pants! "

"Big Fool!"

"Peeing in pants..."

Long awakened from his sleep, froze for a while, and reached down to touch His crotch...making sure that he didn’t  urine in  pants, and he was relieved, but he always felt uncomfortable underneath, and  he was about to urinate, and he quickly opened the quilt and ran out.

After a while, he dragged his head slowly out of the latrine and returned to the house with a frustrated look.

When he looked up at Lotus, she took out urinal pot outside smiled at him

: "I took this out. It's cold outside. Let's use this next time."

Long bowed his head and was angry and wronged. He knew that the urinal was only used in winter. It is not winter yet.

She is laughing at him.

like others...

The joke is a big fool in urine pants.

He crawled silently...and cover himseld under the quilt.

lotus saw that Changlong was angry, but she didn't know what she did wrong.

During these two days and nights, he always ran three or four times to the latrine.

Every time he was in a hurry, he couldn't even wear clothes. She was just afraid that he would freeze.

She wanted to ask him if he was uncomfortable, but she was embarrassed to speak about the matter there, and even if she asked him shyly, he probably wouldn’t answered.

  he didn't talke with her for two days.

A word...a single word

In the past two days, she teased him and even turned cheeky, but he always turned silent. She knew that he hear but he just ignored her deliberately.