chapter 31 Rumors

Grandma and Zhou Fuzi eloped!

The day after Grandma and Zhou Fuzi left, the rumors burst like cold water in boiling oil and exploded in the village.

"Did you see it? They walked together early in the morning!"

"Yeah yeah! Really! Long and Lotus were still send them off!"

"Nonsense! How could they send grandma to elope! Why are talking wrong about them!"

"Oh... yes, yes... that must have been my mistake"

"Did you know? Grandma and Zhou Fuzi are already look hook!"

"That's it! Can I not know? Since the fourth brother Huo died, they have hooked up, now Lotus married that fool they have open way to get along!"

"I didn't see it..."

"Your eyes are blind, and you can't see it? I see that when brotger Huo was alive, the two of them were already hooked ...maybe brother Huo arranged it ..by himself!"

"Or maybe they have something hidden "

"Isn't it going to return home to visit relatives? My sixth son was studying under him, and Zhou Fuzi even went to my house to talk about it. He said he would ask someone to help teach for a while, and he will return after six months."

"This is to give himself a decent excuse, but the reader is also conscientious, thinking about finding another gentleman without delaying the children."

"Yeah...it's just this way, I have a headache and a hot brain, I don't know who to look at..."

"You said ... that Zhou Fuzi is so fancy to the grandmother? A widow, who is not too old...."

"Yeah, what's the matter,why you are not happy ? Is that have you been in love with the master?"

"Bah! I'm not worth it for him. How can a scholar look at me with spring eyes...."

"I saw Lotus mom yesterday. I heard her saying that it was not an elopement. She said that her grandmother was ill."

"You believe this too? It’s just a matter of saying others, but the people who know medicine and medicine around here near our village are just the two of them. If there is something wrong, they need to go outside. Even if there is really a serious illness, it’s a big deal to go to the county. Just leave like that? Besides, look at her

Is she look like sick, she look stronger than me..... younger than us...."

"But...but Lotus mom does..."

"Ah, you just listen to what she said. You think, the old Li family was counted by others this time. Threw a big fool in the past, and people like Lotus's father may admit that they have suffered a loss. Are you fooled? You have to break your teeth and swallow in your stomach....they just help to cover"

"Humph, I still remember that the Lotus's father had fought with ChangLong in the field the next day of their marriage. It has been nearly half a year. Do you see how Long has been to the old Li family?!"

"Speaking of this, Lotus is also pitiful... As long as the grandmother left, would that fool throw her out?"

"Isn't it! Now i think about how couls grandmother Chang was willing to send a gift of half the acres of Huo's family? It turned out that she wanted to run and that she can leave with that man!"

"But still that fool Long is so pitiful...his parents died early. His grandfather failed to watch him grow up. Now his grandmother has gone... But she is considered to be benevolent, not a grandma. For so many years, she married him and now leave everythingto his wife..."