chapter 50 Dabao's wrongdoing

Changsheng chopped and chopped his own peanuts.

After more than half a month, the long-term survival was enough for 80 peanuts to be held in front of Lotus, and Lotus couldn't find the head from the back, and had to rely on him.

She didn't think of Long but he wasn't busy taking off his clothes as always. Instead, he put the eighty peanuts on the bed and carefully divided them into four piles.

"Don't want the big prize, just four small prizes."
Changlong smiled at Lotus with a smile, with a hint of cunning in his thick eyes.

Lotus froze there

What happen to her stupid husband

Lotus looked at the four piles of peanuts stupidly and felt that she had been tricked by her Stupid husband.

Her tears almost fell. She sniffed her nose, looked up at Long and  hug him... pulling a long voice.
miserable and coquettish

: "Husband..."

Under the playfulness of Lotus ... He reluctantly agreed to only change a small reward this night.

Long has become savvy. Instead of using up peanuts all at once, it is like storing grain for winter.

There are always dozens of stocks of peanuts in hand. He started counting the days of peanut life again, but the difference is that now he counts on Lotus every time he counts, and then mutters to himself

"I have forty peanuts now and can exchange two small rewards."

"I Fifty, I have to exchange a small reward first."

"There are thirty... it doesn't matter, but it can be changed again..."

"Sixty, save 20 more and you can exchange for a big prize!"

"Eighty...the awards are used up once...or you have to change two small awards first..."

"One hundred, I have one hundred, you can change one big and one small!"

Sometimes He also rises, threatening with half seriousness and half joke

: "Lotus, I will change three small ones tonight!"

He just like tease her and waiting for the birth of the child.

Although he love to eat honey  but he need think about his wife and child too

after some day Dabao took a breast shot in front of his family and promised that he would take the fat girl back after the New Year.

After the New Year, the family also watched Dabao go to his in-law’s house.

He went there a few times, but he didn't see the fat girl's shadow until the first month.

Lotus and her mother couldn't help but ask him what was going on, but Dabao was arrogant and unable to tell the truth.

It wasn't until February that Dabao told his family that Fat girl's family agreed with him to let him pick up his wife tomorrow

The family was relieved with joy, and Lotus only thought that Dabao had done too many wrong things  before but now he is going to pick up his wife formally

Her father and mother are inconvenient to pick up their daughter-in-law personally as their Son push her back , so as  elder sister.... she go together with him

On the second day, Lotus followed Dabao to the Fat girl’s parent's  house and did not think that they would not admit to let their daughter  follow  her brother