chapter 23 Her plan

Grandma softened her voice

"so you just know ... who is wrong...it is ok.. everyone have this need to pee...but they know how solve it quickly and here you hold it back and that what happened so let it be.."

Chanlong murmured

: "No...

Others don't pee pants...

Only I pee pants...

Only stupid  person pee pants..."

"Who said that?" Grandma  said,

"It's all fart!

You just have to ignore it!"

Changlong’s voice was even quieter, and he only said

: "They all said...

big fool

pee pants...

I am a fool...

so pee pants..."

After an instant of silence, the  grandma suddenly shouted

: "Others say you are a fool, so  you are a fool?

You only remember those nonsense in your heart, you forgot all what I said!

I have been raising you for many years!

but now i think.. I have  to died with your grandfather that day!

so it will saved me from raising you so lively!

so now you heard others opinions and making me fool too"

At the end, the voice was obviously trembling.

Long in the house was silent, and then there was a death-like silence.

Lotus retreated silently two steps and walk away...

After a while, she saw  grandma come out of her house.

Before returning to the house, she came to the stove room and told her

: "Don't give him cakes, and he will be hungry and then give him what you cook."

Lotus responded.

When Grandma walk away, she went back to the house to see Changlong.

He sat in the corner with his head down, and appeared extremely depressed and lonely.

Lotus was soft-hearted and said,

"Are you hungry? I will leave you a cake."

Long ignored her and stood up and ran out.

Lotus froze for a moment and hurried out, but he already disappeared.

She was anxious and thought about him. She hurried to the abandoned old mansion in the village. Sure enough, she found him there. He squatted alone under the wall, dazed.

As she has seen him like this many times before.

At that time, they were all young and she couldn’t remember how specific it... she just remember that they didn’t understand the difference between men and women.

The boys and girls ran together in the village. Undressed together and went to the river to bathe naked.

At that time, her mother hadn’t even given birth to a Dabao, and her father shouted on her mother every now and then..that she gave birth to money losing three things..

she and her sisters  were work hard to please  her father... that even they are not son.. but they can work like son and earned  money too...they can do hard work too.. like boy...

In order to please her dad, she tried to make herself like a son.

She felt that as long as she work like boy... cut firewood... caching fish from river... work in field...so her father will like her and her sisters

At that time, Changlong was different from other children.

Although he did not speak to them, he was afraid that something would happened to her...he would always follow them silently, not far or near, and looked at them so dumbly.

when everyone  were happy they share something  with him... if they were angry they beat him...He was beaten and lay on the ground without tears or pain. He patted the soil and climbed up to follow them as usual.

Probably because of his stupid nature, and over time everyone called him a fool.

She remembered that for a while, the children seemed to happy to punished him like this and when they were fine, they pointed at his nose and ridiculed him as fool, he seemed afraid of them

The words "big fool, pee pants" were made by everyone at that time to make fun of him, and she also shouted to him.

In fact, which child of that age   has never urinated pants?

She had also peeed, but no one dared to laugh at her, she would hit back with a fist. But Changlong didn't say anything, only suffocated his face flushed and turned away.

Many times she saw him hiding in this empty waste house and crouched in a corner, looking awful, and he looked sad but she Ignored him... she didn't want to be treated as a friend of fool... what other make a joke on her too...

she just silently followed him ... without showing  him her presence... or let other discover  his comfort  zone...

At that time, she never thought she would one day be his wife.

Lotus stood at the door of the abandoned house and looked at Long squatting in the corner.

she regretted and blamed herself for the unintentional injury she caused him...She frowned and stood there thinking for a while, without disturbing him ...she walked away quietly...as always...

......

It was night, Lotus in her sleep was awakened by urgent need of pee and she deliberately drank three large bowls of water before going to bed, and then reacted.

Although she have made up her mind, she still have a hard time doing it.

dhe think that in fact, it may be possible to scoop a scoop of water in the water tank.

But after thinking about it, she is afraid that she will be discerned.

She tilted her head to look at Changlong,

closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, her heart was out of her mind, and she was supposed to compensate for that  ignorance as a child.