chapter 44 Beast Long

Lotus hadn't recovered from the kiss, and she felt that Changlong buried his head in her neck, his nose and mouth pressed against her neck, and kept rubbing like a big dog.

She hot, itchy, and confused by him, and wanted to ask him what he is doing, but when she spoke, her voice was so soft that she  couldn't hear it.

Long ignored her, raised his head  stretched out his hands and squeezed her boobs

Lotus was shocked and stunned, holding her breath, but her breathing became more and more rapid.

She blushed and looked at Him but he did not look at her, only focused on her breast, as if she had Two big buns just out of the pan, he pinch to see if it is soft.

After squeezing a few times, it was probably determined that the buns were soft enough, so Changlong bent down and took a bite on it.

"Hmm..."
Lotus couldn't bear the light her body trembling.

She was very confused now, completely confused by the actions of Long..

She didn't know what he was going to do, or even what he was doing now.

He just lies on her chest.. kissing and nibbling... making her feel  strange

Only this time, Lotus that had no love experience at all suddenly became crisp, only to feel that her body did not seem to be her own, and it was about to change.

She raised her head subconsciously and instinctively sought more comfort. However, Long didn't seem to care what she felt.

After while he slide down to her tummy kissing and marking her and then he held her legs apart anxiously.

Go into the top without saying anything.

As a result...not sure...

"Ah!"

Lotus wailed, and the passion/desire that was born was pierced by this.

Long glanced at Lotus apologetically, lowered his head and pushed it up a second time, this time he was very careful, but he tried it but had no way to do it, and he was afraid to hurt Lotus and dared not poke it, so he did not follow the door for several times.

Long was a little anxious, his brow curled , his lips curled tightly into a line, and he began to think what to do

Where did went wrong  ?

He tried it back and forth from his own body, to see that he was anxious and worried that he would be hit by the failure of the first cloud and rain.

At this time, Lotus did not care about shame. She slightly leaned over and wanted to reach out and cooperate with him. . It was only she who was pressed back together by the big hands of Long and he said

"You lie down!"

Lotus thought that this was probably related to the dignity of man, so she had to lie down again.

Long knelt between the legs of Lotus, and simply lifted her leg up, folded it on both sides, and put his face under her to study.

Lotus was staring at the place seriously by him...and felt that she  is ashamed to death and it was not easy to tell him to go away.

She felt so shameful that she blocked her face with her two arms and closed her eyes, letting him study what he wants to

Long stared at the place and thought that he probably found the place, but he couldn't rest assured, so he stretched his finger and stabbed at the place that he liked.