chapter 16 her Dad's wildlife

Lotus was wronged and said that those are nonsense, and those who spread this gossip should fall into the pit and drown!

Her dad kicked her, scolding her that

"you are so shameful yesterday? "

"I made a sin in my last life and gave birth to you so that you lose my old face!"

" Fight with good people this is what teach you"

Lotus was used to it ... her father's beating and scolding, and she knew that she would be beaten even more if she open her mouth, and she bit her lip and said nothing.

Her father raised his hand when he was tired of scolding, and blasted her out impatiently.

When Lotus came out of the house, and she saw Dabao grabbing a puppy and sent it to Changlong's arms, he said to him

"Give you a hug, it's still small and doesn't bite."

Long looked a little frightened, and flinched back, reaching for the dog's stomach with his fingers.

Lotus walked over and said

"Let's, go home."

Changlong tilted his head and stood up immediately. Lotus shouted towards the kitchen room

: "Mom, ok... bye."

Lotus's  mom came out of the stove room and wanted to say something.

She turned around and looked at the house, but she kept her mouth shut. She just responded and asked them to come back and sit often.

DaBao said anxiously,

"Mom... can I go to the elder sister's house to play too?"

Lotus's mother hadn't answered, bit he heard his father yell out in the house

: "What are you doing! Honestly stay at home!"

DaBao pouted and walked away holding the puppy.

Lotus and Changlong went home silently and entered the door.

Lotus said

: "I will not go to the mountain today. If You are not full....I will give you some food. You just wait here."

"Well."
Long said

Lotus entered the stoveroom, closed the door, and pulled her pants down to the bottom of the butt.

she looked at the place on the thigh where her father had shot... its hurting...burning...

what can she do?

forget it

She rubbed it, lifted her pants again, and burned water to make a fire to cook for Changlong.

She started to cook, but she shed tears without realizing

She felt wronged, and she was not annoyed that her father beat her and scolded her, but was sad that her father actually believed in the gibberish of those long-tongue women, and actually believed that she would do the shameless thing with Feng Laim.

She was crying, and Changlong suddenly pushed the door in.

She hurriedly wiped her tears back and said,

"Isn't you waiting in the room?"

Changlong twisted his body and raised his finger outside.

Lotus got up and went out to see her mother standing in the courtyard with a basket, and DaBao followed her with a puppy.

Lotus : "Why are you here, is something wrong?"

Mom : "It's okay, I think Changlong was not full at noon, so I took some cakes and came over."

Lotus felt warm in her heart and said,

"Dad, he fight with you again ..if he know."

Mom: "He's asleep."

Lotus let her mother come into the house to talk, the two chatted .. while looking out, seeing DaBao running around the yard with the puppy.. lap by lap,

Changlong was squatting on the side to watch it.. he also joined in, looking silly.

Mom : "This child Long is as same as Dabao."

Lotus grinned and smiled.

Mom turned her head, looking at the scratches on Lotus face, and said,

"How is it?

hurt?

Did you get the medicine?

Don't leave a scar."

Lotus : "I got the medicine and it would be better after two days."

Mom nodded her head and whipped her distressed whimper for a while, whispering

" its my fault... as mom i have no skill, my good girl is now bullied by others ..."

she couldn't help but shed tears.

Lotus said comfortingly

"It's okay, where have I been bullied? Don't look at my face like this, that widow Chen has been hard  beaten by by me.
you can rest assured that your girl can't suffer. "

Mom : "Don't mention that little bitch, she hook up with your  father, and have a face to tell my Daughter's gossip to others...If it weren't for her, your father wouldn't be able to count you like that..."

Lotus listened to her mother's words and frowned.

Mom :  "Originally you were young and did not go out.  so you  know  nothing...Some words are not easy to tell you. Now that you are married, some things will be hidden from you... the little sult who's surnamed is Chen she is not a good thing, how many years have she been hooking up with your dad...your dad is also a temperamentless person, he will soften his legs when she winks...”

Lotus was surprised, but listened to her mother then said

: "its been long... I was still pregnant with Dabao at that time... I was busy alone in the winter to do work and I went to the well by the time Carrying water, that time i nearly hurt Dabao in my stomach and came back to tell your dad help me to do work... its so hard to do heavy work....but he only scolded me and said that I was stupid...its normal thing for women.. .

He thought I didn’t know, he didn’t think about me at that time, he went to the little bitch’s house every day, and fooled me to go to Nantou ..Your uncle's house..."

Lotus was stunned. She knew that her father had a bad temper. It was common for him to beat and scold a few of his daughters, he love his son, he was not beaten by him, but she didn't expect that her dad was actually outside...

and it is that widow Chen, who was fooled by the chastity fierce woman who had been flipped on her weekday...And Dabao was 16 this year, it has been so long... ...She didn't know at all...that her Dad has wildlife

Mom wiped her tears and said

"I didn't dare to say anything to him. I gave birth to a daughters, and I felt sorry for him in my own... Later, with Dabao, my heart fell to the ground... Your father has treated me well for the past two years, and he not go there to her... That little bitch is not a peacemaker. Seeing your father ignore her, she hook up with others, Nantou... Your third uncle had that with her now its what your third aunt told me personally..."

Lotus stared in shock, but her third uncle, who was famous in the whole village, had such a thing...

Mom sigh sighed and said

"men is all the same. they can't help foxing... outside

So when your dad told me about  Changlong and your marriage, I feel good... he is little stupid. You don’t have care about share your man with other woman.. he ignored everyone... only recognize you.. its good thing..."