chapter 17 Mother's sadness

Lotus couldn't take  it and asked closely

"Now, dad and her... what's the matter?"

Mom : " I was pregnant and I couldn't satisfied him at night, so he couldn't control his trouser belt and went to the little bitch.

This Lili-Lala has been until now... he is really a black bastard, he have give her everything and when our family is in the worst of suffering, I will starve to death and leave things to him... to
Eat...but he go put feed her

After marrying him for the past 20 years,i know him well

He went to the county a few days ago and just pulled the flower cloth for the little bitch. Look at her sway...  she chewed her tongue at your father, your father is also confused,

he does not believe his own daughter but little bitch's gossip...

I wanted kill her... last night but dont know how...

After listening to her mom,  Lotus's faced change a little, and she only felt that the sky had changed color.

She had only felt that her mother was soft, and she had been scolded by their father for so many years. but never ever complain

Her father beat her and scolded her, and she didn’t  say word, but she never thought that her father had these messy things with the  other woman, now she only feel that the chest was bursting, and she was wronged .

Thinking about the widow Chen, she really hated her, and she immediately took a knife to kill her.

her mom is still crying,

"I didn't want to talk about it ... and to let you know your Father's bad side... but my heart is uncomfortable, and there is no one in our family now..Both of your sisters are married they live Far... i can just come and chatter with you... mom has no other hope now, I only hope that you all siblings will have a safe life, and after Dabao marriage done... i can die happily...

i really dont want anything"

At this moment, Lotus couldn't tell her mother even though there were 10,000 grievances and grievances in her heart, she just took her hand and couldn't help comforting

: "Don't let yourself be angry for woman like this mom, you take care of yourself. It's not worthy... I think my dad was fascinated by her for a while, and he still have you in his heart. How can he not know who knows who is bas and who is good for him after you have been with him for more than 20 years? It’s not serious to go out, and Dad knows that his bottom line must be far away from her..."

"you really believes..."

said Mom.

"That woman can pretend... they already create mess on bed...with your dad...and How many men have climbed on her bed, and she dare to lick her face to pretend to be a chaste woman... Your father really eats bullshit, so he dont understand anything..."

Lotus said

: "The shameless woman will drown in the dunghole sooner or later! Eat a big toad and choke on death! Sleeping and being smoked to death by stinky feet!"

Mom couldn't help being amused, she wiped her tears and sighed

: "but for you... I'm ready to fight with your Dad.. i can tolerate him and her
..but his wild flower cant hurt you.. "

Then she turned and looked out of the window to see Changlong and DaBao crouched at the root of the wall and stared at the puppy cub sleepily, and said sadly,

"We are both bitters... The child long is honest and pure, but I don't know if it will love you or not..if you cant hold it.. just come back home.. your mom will support you... ..."

Lotus also looked out of the window and said lightly

: "He is very good, but he dont know how to speak out...The medicine on my face is still applied by him....he give me food...... covered me with quilt …"

Mom reassured her and said

"That's the best...Now it's clear to me... even he is fool.. but he can understand that how to take care of his wife... and its good thing.."

.....

At night, Lotus turned over and over and couldn't sleep.

The words that her mother said to her in the day were like a fire tied to her heart with a rope.

The tighter the tighter, the more she held her chest full of resentment amd burning

Can't dredge it.

Thinking of herself as a fool, she called the woman's aunt for so many years, and even help her to do hoise chores

She sat up and looked at Changlong. When she saw that he was sleeping soundly, she got dressed and went to the stove to get the tumbler and lamp oil.

She walked to the door but stood still again. After thinking for a while, she put the things back again and went out quietly. Courtyard door.

The village was filled with black paint, and Lotus was unavoidably frightened, but she remembered the grievances of her mother

She walked all the way from the east of the village to the west of the village, and touched the widow's house.

The house was lit with black lights, and she probably went to bed early.

Lotus went around the low wall behind her house, and she touched Heer to rub the stone on the ground.

At first she wanted to smashed Chen Widow's Home, or even burned her chicken coop

But no matter how angry, she really can't get out of the ethics of burning people's houses.

So, after thinking about it, she changed her mind, thinking about smashing all the window papers of Widow Chen's house in the middle of the night. Even if she did not freeze her, it would be enough for her to make her seek

Only she was looking for the stone, but suddenly heard some noise in the distance, looked up, but there seemed to be a figure coming over here.

Lotus was terrified, and she said,

it wont be a ghost!