chapter 11 bad rumors

Lotus didn't expect her to be entangled with Feng Lai's frivolous things in the village.

She clearly remembered that there was no one around her that day. However, it is not important who spread the story first.

The important thing is that this matter has completely become another appearance in the mouth of the villagers

: it is said that she and Feng Laizi had an adultery in the small woods behind the village and Long catch them on the spot... then he fight with Feng. As a result, although Changlong is a fool, he knew that it was not a good thing to be cheated. He beat Feng Laizi and almost made near to death.

Rumors and talks are always inseparable from the people who spread the word.

If you pass on me..i pass to next person,

someone said that more than that...yes..yes ...I saw Lotus and Feng Lame hiding in the woods, she said that Long is a fool, he didnt understand men and women happiness , and even said that he couldn’t do anything with her as husband."

In short, she said that ChangLong couldn’t satisfy her in that respect.

She was so impatient that she hooked up with the Feng Lame.

In the end, she was exposed and caught by her husband

The husband had a good fight with other person...

.....

Lotus heard these words from her mother's mouth.

Her mother was sad when she told her. Although she scorned the rumors about her and Feng Laizi, she could not rest assured about the matter between her and Changlong.

She carefully asked whether Lotus and ChangLong had a good life.

In the end, even Instead of going round the corner, directly ask her and Changlong if there anything... is he good or not to do things...

Although there is nothing to say as mother-in-law,  but she is so frank to say, especially though she is now married her daughter to him...but her daughter  is still pure girl.. then what is meaning of marriage..

Where can Lotus not blush.. of hearing her mothers words..

But she couldn't tell the truth to her mother. She only pressed the shame and pretended to say that she and ChangLong were very good.

Let her not listen to those outsiders talking nonsense, saying that Long is good, nothing happened between her and That Feng...

Lotus's  mom left with confidence, but Lotus was so angry that she wanted to scold the villagers

She only wished to go out and pull out the gossip people, and  slammed them into death

She only knows that no one can suppress this gossip once it is spread.

Only wait for everyone to be bored and tired of it.

  People are waiting for you to jump up and down. While watching the drama. she just need to control her anger..

Lotus worked hard to calm herself down, and only told herself what others love to say, she was not afraid of anything.

But if she leave it..it will happen  often..people easily say it when sje go out for any work and raise their eyes towards  her...Once it comes out people dont know how to stop.. it will be not reasonable to stay back and watch it whole life

...
Lotus took basket went to the mountain as usual to deliver food to Changlong.

she was walking to a corner and suddenly heard someone whisper her name

Lotus was stunned, and the foot that stepped out shrank back, she heard people talking about her

: "Oh...  Li's face was completely lost by her..."

When she heard this, she knew that she was talking about her, and she couldn't go out fight.. she just need to calm down

someone else squabbled

: "yes...  her mother dared not go out in these days? She also has a dad, a stubborn person, and had a quarrel with my man the day before yesterday... saying his daughter is not such person..."

When the words fell, Lotus listened to the mockery

Lotus pinched her palm and pressed her desire to rush out to curse people.

She thought she should turn around and change the way.

This kind of aunts love nonsense.

Listening to it is nothing more than giving yourself trouble.

Bad words, where did her feet start, but instead she leaned over again, wanting to know who the woman is? who spreading rumors about her

Several women at the well talked, and some people interjected and said,

"You have a little virtue in your mouth. She would be pretty stupefied by marrying a fool in vain. I will be subject to this arrangement later. Not like this kind of person..."

Then someone answered: "Well, how is the choreography? No wind, no waves... If she is clean, how could she have this? Why no one said it about you? No one said it about me? It can be seen that she is there! Let's say... we Isn’t anyone here yet? Is it  second aunt?"

After listening to this tone, everyone could not help but laughed and said

: "second aunt, talk about it, what have you seen? She and Feng are really working in the woods? Real or fake?"

A thin and pointed female voice responded

"Is there any fake? I saw it with my own eyes! It was Li Ada and Feng Lame, and their body twisted together so tight!"

Everyone laughed when they heard it, and Lotus burst into flames behind the wall. She heard the truth about this woman. It was the widow Chen from the west of the village.

She lived close to her mother’s house. It was common to go in and out.

She had called her a second aunt for many years, and she also responded with a smile. she didn't think that she would gossip about her and poured dirty water on her head for no reason