chapter 24 Her trick

The thigh is hot, and Lotus has been urinating for the first time since the age of five.

After the event, Lotus sat up, watching Changlong sleep soundly and made a loud noise deliberately, lifted the quilt, dropped the pillow, and finally turned on the light.

Long slept lightly for the past two days. He was naturally awake after such a lot of tossing Lotus.

He opened his eyes staring stunnedly. After adjusting to the light in the house, he saw a large piece intentionally hung  out by Lotus

He was stunned at first, and then his eyes suddenly widened, looking at the wet piece in surprise.

After confirming that Long understood it,

Lotus deliberately made an angry look, glaring and scolding

: "what are you looking at! What ... I have nightmare... and i urinate. ! Look at your eyes.. why you look at me like this!"

Changlong withdrew his gaze from the wet mattress, and quickly glanced at Lotus, as if he was really afraid of being dug into the eyeball, he drilled into quilt.

Lotus sees the Long really obedient ... And not come out from the bed...

After while... she can't help but think, she don't know if this trick works, her sacrifice is too big, and she even stained such a good mattress in vain. This mattress is her dowry.

and here Changlong was under the covers, but his eyes were wide, and he was still amazed by what he had just seen.

Lotus is urinating... It's not just he who can urinate pants, but  Lotus is also urinating, it's still a big mattress... He opened the quilt and secretly took a look... Uh, it's really a big piece...wet

He was secretly sighing in his heart, and suddenly his eyes were black. Something hit his face. He heard Lotus scream and scolded

: "Smelly rogue, look... Look back...to me...dont you have any shame!"

Long was startled, and quickly and obediently shrank back.

It was because Lotus was changing her trousers, and then she took off her wet, dirty pants.

Her wet pants stick her buttocks slickly, and when she lifted her eyes, she saw Long thief peeking at her.

The pants are still on the face of Changlong, and she can't help but whisper, what a fool, a stinking rogue who peeks at people to change their pants, this time it is a big loss!

Lotus quickly put on her pants, and tossed the dirty mattress aside, and replaced a clean bed.

When it was all done, seeing Changlong still obediently covering himself in the quilt, she pulled his quilt, Staring at him,

"Tell you this, not allowed to say this, nor grandma..not anyone."

Long looked at Lotus and said a bit wrongly:

"You want to told my grandma ."

Lotus froze for a moment, some unreasonably loud noise

: "Men are different from women! you urine pants as man no big deal, I am a woman! If I urine on bed will be killed by other people words.. their joke will kill me! Let you not say to others...so you Don’t say it!"

After thinking for a long time, he nodded like he realized.

Lotus assuredly turned off the light, just lying down on the bed

Changlong froze then only said

: "You can't drink more water before going to bed, so you will not want to pee at night."

Lotus felt a little inexplicable

" um"

just humm

After being quiet for a while, Changlong tilted his head again, and said

"you can't take off your pants when you go to the latrine and you won't get urinated.... its urgent need at night when we drink too much water... understand"

The voice clearly seemed like a senior was teaching experience to his junior

Lotus turned her head silently, and through the moonlight spilling out of the window, she saw that the eyes of Long said it with full of sincerity.

She suddenly wanted to laugh. She only desperately pinched the root of her thigh and cooperated with him to make the appearance of being taught.

Seriously replied

: "I see."

Long finally returned to its original state, no longer desperately running the latrine, but also eating porridge and drinking water as usual.

Grandma vaguely felt what Lotus did, but did not ask.

She was relieved that no matter what method the girl used, she could rest assured that she could live forever with him

Lotus is also happy for the Long.. to return to its original state.

At the same time, she is secretly proud of the success of her own small means, but only occasionally felt little  helpless, because after that, Long always quietly lie to her ear when she sleeps soundly at night.... remind  her...

A kind reminder

: "Lotus, you need to go fir pee..."

......

From autumn to winter, due to a year of good weather and good crops, every household in the village has prepared enough food to prepare for a prosperous year.

Because the land was given to Lotus's parents family as a gift, now Long's family seemed a little stretched.

Fortunately, grandma had a sense of household. After all these years, there was old grain that had been accumulated, so it would not be a problem to spend the winter....

Grandma said that they had to pick up the wasteland on the mountain before it snowed, so that next spring they could catch up with the sowing.

  For this reason, Changlong and Lotus.. work almost every day in the mountains until it gets dark before going home...

they wanted to make ground useful to harvest...so their family can make it..for grain harvesting..