chapter 8 Troubal

After the lotus gets out of bed, the job is to prepare breakfast and lunch for grandma.

grandma is proficient in herbal medicine. She goes a long way every day to pick rare herbs in the mountains.

After returning, she dry and grind and fry them and sell them to the drugstores in the county for Money its their family's earning source

In the past,  Grandma was the only one with ChangLong, she prepared lunch for him but now there is Lotus to take care of him

Lotus once asked grandma to accompany her to go to the mountains to collect medicines.

She thinks that grandma is elder like her mother, so she can't always let her work hard to feed them every day and they both Enjoy the blessing of her hard-work

What's more, Changlong always listen to Grandma's words, and instead of facing that pig head's big eyes at home,  its good stay with Grandma .

When she mentioned it, the grandma refused with a cold face, saying that she should only serve her men.

Lotus wondered, Grandma  probably didn't want to pass on this skill to her so early, just like a craftsman with a young apprentice, she had to grind it for three to five years.

After breakfast, grandma took the dry food and walked away carrying the bamboo basket.

Changlong went to the well in the village and hit two buckets of water.

After filling the water tank, he also carried water to open up wasteland.

There was only Lotus left in the house. She cleaned the house, cleaned the yard as she did every day, and then worked on a small vegetable garden in the yard.

When it was all done, it was time to cook lunch.

Because new land is far away from the village, it is unavoidable to delay the work ... while walking back and forth.

Long does not go home at noon ....and save his time...

So Lotus have to prepared meals for him, and then accompanied him to do the work. after lunch ChangLong worked for a little while and then went to the village to wait for his grandma... as always..

Lotus cooked the food, packed the food and water, took the kitchen knife and put it in the basket, and covered it with cloth.

She used this chopper for self-defense.

From the back of the village, there is a broken house of rogue drunkard .

Everyone called him Feng Lame..... 30-year-old.. from another village

she heard that he provoked big girl and women's . Later, he was limped and kicked out of the village, somehow end up in their village.

Although his feet were lame, his lustful spirit was not reduced at all, and he didn't dare to be too presumptuous on weekdays. but When he met a woman alone ... no one know what will he do

Women of the village also rarely went back to the mountain.

and He did not dare to go to the village to provoke any Women, so he lived in peace for more than a year here

but now Lotus is going back and forth to the mountain to deliver food to Long and it can not escape the entanglement of Feng Lame.

At first, the Feng Lame saw Lotus passing by just making a whistle, or the thief laughed a few times.

Lotus just pretended not to see him. Later, he became more unreasonable.....and he dare to said some frivolous words, which make Lotus ashamed  and the more she sullen... the happier he became

These days, he saw that Lotus didn't find anyone to fight with him, so he became more courageous.

Every day, when Lotus passed, he sat on the side of the road and waited for her.

When he saw her, he sticked to her...followed her

If Lotus ignores him, if she wants to scold him, he  become more and more entangled with her...saying that it is a promiscuity to swear and love, and even dare to pulled her hand.

When she came back from the mountain yesterday, he even touched her buttocks. She was shocked, stunned, and shy but she dont know where to complain...who will fight for her.... her own husband is not care about her... he dont even understand what is wife meaning...

thats why  Today she is going to scares him with a kitchen knife.

even if she really cuts him with a knife it will be reasonable and can't break the law.

Despite this reason, she was so afraid in her heart that she walke unstable from village  to till yet..

In the distance, Feng Lazi was tipped to the side of the road.

Lotus exhaled secretly, holding a basket in one hand, and reaching for the kitchen knife with the other hand under the cloth.

Feng Laizi was holding a wine jar in his hands....  he glaring and saw Lotus is coming. His eyes lit up.

Immediately the hippy smiled face stuck up and he said

: "Lotus, you come, did you miss me last night? i miss you too... "

Lotus ignored him as usual, just walked forward quickly, and the hand holding the kitchen knife was tight.

Feng Laizi hiccuped and said

"Lotus, you are really fragrant, what kind of powder is on your body?
Or is this the smell on your body?
Come, let me smell.."

He said, grabbing Lotus's wrist   to lean forward

Lotus quickly raised her hand to block it, and the other hand pulled out the kitchen knife.

Feng Lai was taken aback, and hurriedly took two steps back with glaring eyes.

With a kitchen knife, Lotus scolded loudly

: "with kitchen knife, I only chopped you like stinky shit! if You dare to provoke me again, I will kill you!"

Feng Laizi only froze for a moment, then he grinned again

: "My sister Lotus wants to hurt me ? Come on."

he ripped his own clothes, his body exposed, showing the chest and abdomen like ribs.

Seeing his mouth full of alcohol,

Lotus think that the kitchen knife would not bluff him. she did not want to be entangled with him too much. she lifted the kitchen knife and threatened him and turned away.

Who would have thought that Feng Lame came up and already saw that Lotus is afraid to hurt  him.. how she walked away hurriedly... he take step near her and hugged her from behind..

"Ah!"
Lotus cried out in shock, quickly resisting to break free.

This Feng Laizi is thin and boney, but by virtue of his energy, he also put a lot of energy into his arms, and he hugged the waist of Lotus with his hands, and his mouth was restlessly put to her ears and neck to eat her soft tofu

: "Sister, you are so sweet , Let me smell it..."

"You Dog...stinky shit!"
Lotus scolded while raising her kitchen knife to cut him, but she was tightly held by Feng Lame, unable to exert force, and she waved twice, but he clutched her wrist, he use force which make Lotus so painful that she loosened her strength and basket and knife both fell on the ground