chapter 28 Do you hate me

Regarding whether Grandma and Zhou Fuzi were in the same country, Lotus quickly found the result, but it was not what she accepted...but different ..... result....

Zhou Fuzi's primary school was temporarily suspended by him.... saying that he was going back to his hometown to visit relatives.

Lotus again thought about the  conversations she heard .

Grandma and Zhou Fuzi were in the same country...maybe thats why he asked Grandma to go with him....

She was surprised...so its mean ....what she thinking is right....

Those aunts in the village loved to gossip but still no one know about it...

As for their two people's  relationship with eachother. she had heard the gossip about them from Widow Chen's mouth, but no one took it seriously and these rumors never became a sensation

One is that  grandma have always had little contact with people and other than that even people talked about person.. person have a react too... no matter whether the person is angry or furious.

and here Grandma is like wooden stick....if you say ten words, she can’t even bother to look at you.

It is difficult to arouse people's interest.

Secondly, Zhou Fuzi is very popular. He never collects money for medical treatment.

The villagers ask him to write a letter or asked help.... He does not ask for pay ...

He is also a gentle person with good temperament, so no one complains of virtue.

Lotus suddenly knew the "secret" but couldn't think much about it, just because grandma suddenly fell ill.

one morning Lotus made breakfast and went to  Grandma's room to call her and saw her lying on the ground as soon as she entered in..

Lotus was startled and quickly stepped forward and grandma was sober, but her face was so white.

Lotus hurriedly called Changlong to help Grandma...  to pick up her on the bed..

Lotus wanted to ask Zhou Fuzi to come to here and treat grandma immediately but the grandma grabbed her arm and stopped her and said that it was because of the winter.

She was careless for a while, and she will take a break and will drink some medicine.

Lotus doesn't understand medicine but but she understand that How could Grandma turned like this... its not just small matter...

Long didn't think so much.

Grandma said it was cold, it must be cold. He quickly pulled the quilt on the bed , covered his Grandma ... tightly.

  grandma smiled weakly and helplessly, with a little relief, only said

: "This will kill me ... how could I breath."

Long hurriedly took a quilt, looking at  grandma nervously asked

: "So?"

Grandma  shook her head, and asked him to just one quilt is sufficient to cover her no need to four quilts.....

Grandma order Lotus to go to her medicine cabinet to pick up some herbal medicine... to let her drink it...

Lotus told Changlong not to disturb Grandma ...let grandma rest for while.

He followed her. When she went out to the house, Lotus always felt uneasy.

Grandma was fine at night. If it was really just cold, the illness could not be so bad ... but why Grandma  look so weak..