chapter 43 Let me go in

It was already night when the three people returned home.

After seeing Changlong,  Grandma finally cried out, she cried and scolded him....

Zhou Fuzi and Lotus's mom stopped beside her.

Changlong knelt in front of Grandma and hugged her legs, let her scold him.

Because of Long... whole village help Huo and Li family... to find him..At this time, he came back, and people come and take a look at him....After  tossing for long time,  courtyard of Huo's house finally went calm late at night

In the stoveroom... Lotus boiled a large pot of hot water, and the fire was vigorously burnt, making the stove full of mist and warm.

Changlong stripped off and sat on a small wooden bench in bathroom, with a pot of warm water in front of him.

Lotus squatted aside, reached out to try the water temperature, and then added some hot water, said to him

"I think it's almost good to use... don't use it too hot, you have to scrub it gently with warm water. That’s fine.”

After saying that, she squat down, soak handkerchief, and put it on the arm of Changlong.. Ask him carefully

: "Is it good?"

Long has no words, just staring at Lotus in a daze.

He understand now that the woman infront of him is his one and only wife .. his heart and soul only recognize  her in this life... he just wants to live with her and love her...

After hurting his head that day... he seem to understand some thing clearly... but in his head he still think about Lotus's words that she is going to change her husband with Sun Mai's husband... thats why he went there to find her... his head only wanted to stop her to go anywhere ..

She is his wife..

Long's wife

.........

Lotus didn't care about him. She gently helped him scrub the scarred wound.

She had been asking him..

How he had been all this days?

Where did he go in the past few days?

He listened her silently... It was warm in the bathroom at the moment, and she was sitting in front of him in a modest way, so that he could feel a little comfort, while rubbing by her,  she said distressedly again

: "Where have you been in the past few days?

How did you get so many injuries? "

Lotus waited for a while and didn't see Long's going to give her answer.

She looked up, and he still looked at her indifferently without blinking his eyes.

The look made her heart beat faster, and subconsciously stopped her hand's movements.

Long looked at Lotus for a while, he slowly raised his hand and leaned on her face, hesitantly stopped in front of her, as if there was his baby in front of him, wanted to touch her well, but he don’t know where to touch her first......

He tilted his head for a long while, and gently touched her eyebrows with his fingertips.

Lotus shuddered and looked at him motionlessly with breath.

He seemed to be a cheap boy, and he bent the corner of his mouth slightly, sliding his fingertips slowly down to the corners of her eyes, carefully touching her eyelashes, and then shrank back in fear of being damaged by his touch