chapter 26 Anxious

Dabao and Widow Chen were talking and were startled by such a roar.

When they turned around and saw Lotus, Dabao was frightened.

He was just as scared as a thief who was caught by his sister  And Widow Chen was disdainful after being surprised, with obvious hostility in her eyes.

Lotus walked past with glaring eyes, widowed Chen wiped her lips, deliberately throwing a charming eye at Dabao and walked away from Lotus and left.

Dabao whispered blankly

: "Sister...you...how are you here..."

"Bah!"
Lotus sipped hard,

"Don't call me sister!

I don't have a brother like you asshole!

you don't learn good things, learn to do bad things now!

You don't know who the woman is!

now you turn big boy come out to find bitch!

Fortunately, our father and mother are protecting you like an eyeball!

You are actually walking on the crooked road! I!

you.."

Lotus looked around, she picked up a stick and slammed Dabao's butt, glaring and scolding,

"You said!

When did you hook up with that woman!

How many times have you been looking for her!

Ah!

Im going to kill you little pig!"

i Don’t save you...  for father and mother in the future!"

Lotus said more become more angry.

Dabao jumped over  and rubbed while saying,

"No!

No!

Really no!

I haven't found her!

I haven't found her"

It is only if Lotus believed him, her lungs would explode, no matter if she could beat him or not, every stick would make her feel more powerful.

Dabao hid around and asked

: "I haven't found her!

I didn't even talk to her till yet. It was the first time ! You came here after i just open my mouth..."

Lotus still didn't stop, just scolded

: "Little pig!
You think I have broken ears and eays.? I won't be wronged if I kill you!"

After hearing this, Dabao stood there and stopped running, pulling his head and letting the Lotus pump him a few times.

Lotus hit him with straight hand, but she felt it wasn't hard enough.

She didn't hurt Dabao's heart much less than her father and mother, but the more she hurt him, the more she hated him at the moment.

she really wants to kill him.

But after the fight, she saw that he was downcast, and she looked disappointed again, and she felt distressed.

With these heavy strokes, he must be swollen on his butt. she thought about it and felt bitter again.