chapter 33 Burning face

The next day, while Long was not in the room

Lotus took out the box of rouge from the cupboard, opened the lid and looked at it, complaining that she should not have anxiously wiped it a bit.

It seems that it is not very good to return the used one to others. .

She thought about it and took ten copper plates from her small box.

The person brought it back from the county. Ten is enough to buy it... but she dont want to spend money like water which saved by Grandma....

Lotus wrapped the copper plate with a handkerchief and walked out

CHANGLONG was sitting on a small wooden bench in the yard to pick up the firewood.

The big, small, not big or small, he neatly arranged, arranged In several piles, he split the thicker firewood into two halves with an axe, and each half was about the same size as the measured one.

When he saw Lotus coming out of the room and going out, she was busy putting things in her hand. Run over to keep up.

Lotus : "I'm going out and I'll be back in a while. You are wait here at home."

Long didn't say a word, and dangled his head, seemingly reluctant.

Lotus said nothing more and left the yard.

Long raised his head, staring at Lotus leaving, with his mouth poked back to the place where he had just been.

He sat down and picked up the axe.

when!

when!

He chopped the firewood in front of him. The firewood was split by him for a few moments, and he ignored it. He continued to follow the ground with a bit of force until he chopped the ground in front of him into a deep pit.

Throwed the axe and turned back to the house.

Lotus took money to find Sun Xingzhou, and there was always something in her heart along the way, and she didn't know what to say to him. He would definitely say no to her when she wants to return to money.

He was a scholar. It makes sense, she said nothing, just thinking that if he refused to accept it, she would throw the money to him and then turn around and run.

She thought about it like this, not realizing that where Sun Xingzhou lived ...she happened to see a person coming out of the yard, and it was Guizhi, her little uncle's daughter... her younger sister.

Guizhi lowered her head and smiled like she was pursing her lips. She suddenly looked up at her and couldn't help being surprised. She blushed again and called a little embarrassedly,

"Sister Lotus."

Lotus joked casually

: "In the daytime, with your head down in the aisle, waiting to pick up the money?"

Guizhi said with a smile: "No..."

Lotus glanced at Sun Xingzhou's residence and said,

"What's the matter with Sun Xingzhou?"

"Ah... Um..." Gui Zhi blushed and answered with the envelope in her hand.

"Come and ask him to write a letter to my brother and ask him if he will come back in the New Year... How about you? Come to Sun Xingzhou?"

Lotus : "Yes,..i asked him somethings to buy from city... so im here to send him money."

Guizhi : "Then you go quickly, I will go home first, my mother is still waiting for me to cook..."