Chapter 3: Try the Bahamas

Good God, y'all! 1

Sam and Alexis stood in the doorway of Bobby's hospital room, watching as the elder hunter sat in his wheelchair by the window. Alexis looked over when she felt a hand brush her back. Dean leaned against the doorframe.

"It's been, like, three days now." Dean says. "We gotta cheer him up. Maybe I'll give him a back rub."

"God, you don't wanna torture the man." Alexis mutters.

"Hey, I give you back rubs all the time."

"Yes, and its the worst thing ever." Alexis jokes, smiling at him.

"Oh, whatever."

"Dean. Alex." Sam complains.

"Well, what, then?" Dean asks.

"Look, we might have to wrap our heads around the idea that Bobby might not just bounce back this time." Sam tell him, glancing down. "What's in the envelope?" He asks, nodding toward the large orange envelope in Deans hand.

"Went down to Radiology, got some glamour shots." Dean pulls out the X-ray, handing it to Sam. "Let's just say the doctors are baffled."

Sam held it up in the light as Alexis moved to get a better look.

"Holy crap." Sam mumbles.

"That's friggin' awesome." Alexis laughs a little, looking at the different symbols that were carved into the bones.

"Yeah, well, Cass carved you two one too." Dean states.

Sam's phone began to ring. He handed Dean back the X-ray as he pulled his cell out of his pocket. "Hello?" Sam glacnes around the hall. "Castiel?"

"Speak of the devil."

"Uh, St. Martin's Hospital. Why, what're you--? Cass?" Sam sighs, shoving the phone back in his pocket.

A few seconds later, Cass walks down the hall toward the three hunters.

"Cell phone, Cass?" Dean asks. "Since when do angels need to reach out and touch someone?"

"You're hidden from angels now. All angels. I won't be able to simply--" Cass began.

"Enough foreplay." Bobby spoke up.

"Aww, but that's the best part." Alexis says in a joking tone.

"Get over here and lay your damn hands on." Bobby continues, giving Alexis a look. "Get healing. Now."

"I can't." Cass tells him.

Bobby turns his wheelchair to face the doorway where the four stood. "Say again?"

Castiel walks into the room and toward Bobby. "I'm cut off from heaven, much of heaven's power. Certain things I can do, certain things I can't."

"You're telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap the rest of my life."

"I'm sorry."

"Shove it up your ass."

"Well, at least he's talking now." Dean whispers to Sam and Alexis.

"I heard that." Bobby turns back to the window.

"I don't have much time. We need to talk." Cass walks back toward the three.

"Okay." Dean nods.

"You're plan to kill Lucifer." Cass began.

"Yeah, you wanna help?"