Chapter 6: I would've set you on fire

Free to be you and me 2

Alexis sank further into the seat, wishing she could disappear. Dean set his glass of beer down, looking to Cass, who looked like he was going to make a run for it any minute. "Hey. Relax." Dean tells him.

"I hate you." Alexis kicks him in the shin. "I hate you so much right now."

"This is a den of iniquity." Cass says. "I should not be here."

"Me either, buddy, me either." Alexis sighs. "God, I so need a drink right now."

Dean pats Alexis's knee. "Dude, you full-on rebelled against heaven. Iniquity is one of the perks. Showtime." Dean mutters as a woman dressed in lingerie walks up to the table.

Alexis groans, sinking down in her seat. I'm going to kill Dean. I'm going to kill him.

"Hi. What's your name?" The woman asks Cass.

Cass didn't even look at her. He just sat there, looking horrified.

"Cass." Deans booming voice made Cass jump. "His name is Cass. What's your name?"

"Chastity." She answers. 

Alexis scoffs, laughing a little. "You can't be serious." 

"Chastity?" Dean asks. 

"Mm-hm." The woman hums. 

"Wow." Dean mutters, laughing a little as Cass raises the glass to his lips. "Is that Kismet or what, buddy? Huh?" Dean looks back at Chastity. "Well, he likes you, and you like him, so...Dayenu." 

Cass had downed over half the glass of beer before setting it back down. 

Chastity took Cass's hand. "Mm. Come on, baby." 

Cass reluctantly stood, following her. Dean grabbed him by the arm, stopping him. Dean held out a wad of cash. "Take this. If she asks for a credit card, no. Now, just stick to the basics, okay? Do not order off the menu. Go get her, tiger." 

Cass looked at Dean, then at Alexis. Almost with a 'help me' look on his face. 

"Don't make me push you." Dean threatens. Cass took the money and turned, walking off. 

Alexis waited until Dean sat back down beside her to repeatedly hit him in the arm. "Why did you bring me here, you moron?" She hits him again. "Please, let's get out of here." 

Dean gave her a smile, leaning toward her. "Begging me to take you home already?" 

Alexis shoves his chest making him chuckle. "You are insufferable." 

"You love me."

"No, I don't." 

"Yes, you do." Dean presses a kiss to her cheek. 

"Not right now." 

"Oh, sure." Dean smiles at her before leaning in and pressing his lips to hers. 

Alexis didn't respond at first as she set a hand on his chest, going to push him away. Dean cupped her jaw, moving his thumb back and forth. Alexis gave him, sighing ever so slightly. 

The two pull away at the sound of a scream from down the hall. 

"Think that's got anything to do with him?" Alexis asks. 

"Only one way to find out." Dean shrugs. 

The two took off down the hall where Cass had just disappeared to and where the scream had come from. 

"Get out of my face! Leave me alone!" Chastity yells, backing out of a doorway. "Bastard! Screw you, jerk."

Cass stood a few feet away from her, his trench coat halfway off as she threw something at him. Chastity turns. "Screw you, too!" She yells at Dean before storming off.