chapter 2

When the art teacher walked into the classroom, the whole class spontaneously cheered and applauded. Huoning, who hadn't experienced a complete high school life, looked confused, but still clapped his hands.

"What's going on?" He had to ask his deskmate in a low voice.

"There is an art class in the second semester of the third year of high school! I thought the teacher was going to be 'sick' at the beginning of the semester!" "

Horning! Look at this art teacher! Oh my god!" Horning raised his head and was also stunned. There is no other reason, this teacher has obvious foreign blood. With sharp-edged facial contours and beautiful, light-smoky gray eyes, it's hard to imagine that such a good-looking guy would become an art teacher with little status in an ordinary high school.

The other party spread out his hands and pressed his palms down. Everyone stopped booing as if under a spell, and looked at the teacher obediently.

"Hello everyone, I am the last art teacher in your third year of high school. I can tell from my appearance that I am a crooked nut." He shrugged and deliberately used a little accent, and the whole class roared with laughter.

"Compared to you, my The surname is a mouthful, so I took one syllable of the name, and you can call me Teacher Tu."

This teacher Tu speaks in a correct way, obviously he has practiced. He started with a little joke, and everyone was looking forward to what he would say next.

"Because the college entrance examination is approaching, I regret that I can't teach you until the end of the semester. But I promise that during the two months when there are classes, I will try my best to share everything about art with you and guide you into art "

In the first class, let's not talk about the dry goods of painting, let's talk about the history of art." The slides on the projection screen changed, showing the weathered and dilapidated statues, "Let's talk about art first Representing God, Muse."

"...Then let's stop here first, let's end class." Teacher Tu's class time was very well grasped, and the bell for the end of class rang at the same time as this sentence, Huo Ning still had a little more to say.

In the past, he learned a lot of messy knowledge out of boredom, but what Teacher Tu explained was much more systematic than what he himself understood. Huo Ning sat there and watched Teacher Tu leave, then turned to see his deskmate who was fascinated.

"I'm going to bend over." The tablemate murmured with blank eyes, "I'm good-looking and knowledgeable, I really feel the attraction of men today." Then he returned to his hippie smile and turned to Huo Ning Stretching out his hand, "Brother, let's bend together?"

Horning sneered at the second half of his sentence and kicked his deskmate. But this teacher's erudition and humor are real. In contrast, he completely lost interest in the next course, spread out the book in boredom, and ordered the system to read the script in a low voice.

To be honest, Huo Ning felt that the system's basic query function similar to the offline mode was really terrible. As a novice, he had to adjust his query keywords upside down to get an effective answer.

Moreover, the garbage system does not support handwriting input, and can only query by voice. Even if his Mandarin is standard, the way he reads it is really eye-catching. After the tablemate turned his head to look at him for the nth time, Horning had to keep quiet, and wrote down the question he wanted to ask on the draft paper, extracted key words from it, and prepared to ask secretly when the time came.

At 8:30 in the evening, the evening self-study is over. Some of the students are in the classroom trying to do some homework, and some have already invited their friends to the dormitory or the school gate. Huoning's deskmate waited and waited patiently, looked at Huo Ning who was still lying on the table unconsciously writing, knocked on his desk,

"Aren't you going?"

"Ah?" Huo Ning looked up in confusion ,

Only then did he realize that it was already class time, and the classroom was already half empty.

He hesitated, folded the messy draft paper, and put it in his pocket, "You go first, I still have a problem that I can't figure out." "Okay , Then I'll go first."

It may be because the deskmate is a fringe character with no fixed personality traits, and he seems very talkative. Hearing Huo Ning's answer, he didn't respond. He just nodded and put his schoolbag on his shoulder, then turned and went out the door. As for Huo Ning...

In fact, he was busy studying the script and forgot to ask the system about his settings!

"Am I a boarding student or a day student!" He scratched his hair anxiously.

"Honing, family background." Lines of text appeared and disappeared on the desktop, and Huoning was silent for a while after reading it. Yes, this is Huo's family.

There was no description about Huo's family in the script, so the system automatically brought in Huo Ning's family background before his death. The family formed by business marriage has weak feelings. Although they are all loyal to each other, they still can't collide with many emotional sparks.

After having an heir, the two parties talked about business all over the place, and they usually contacted each other by phone and WeChat formula greetings, and there were very few opportunities to meet each other, leaving Huo Ning living alone in an empty home under the care of a nanny driver.

In the previous life, Huoning's health was not good, so he was always accompanied by someone, and he could meet his parents from time to time.

And the "Horning" in this world is healthy and healthy, so he has been living alone all the time. During the intense high school period, for the convenience of going to school, Horning did not live in a villa in the suburbs, but rented a clean and bright apartment near the school. Every night after school, he was picked up by a driver.

He has lived there alone for two years up.

"Oh... let's go." At first, I thought I could experience the feeling of being taken care of by my family, but the result was still the same as before. Horning felt a little discouraged, and he only wanted to complete the task and leave.

He was lazily walking on the way out of the school with his schoolbag on his back. He had a youthful air about him, and he had gradually acquired the outline of a youth. He was in a state between youthful and mature, which attracted the attention of others.

Just like today when he was sitting in the classroom, looking up at himself, his eyes were shining because he satisfied his thirst for knowledge. This was simply a silent invitation to a hunter.

"I seem to have found... my 'muse'." The smoky eyes deepened, and a hoarse voice sounded in the darkness. Horning suddenly felt a little cold, as if someone was watching him from behind.

He looked back in a daze, the surroundings were quiet, and there were insects chirping softly somewhere. Scanning around, he found nothing unusual, he tugged on his collar, and walked quickly to the school gate. The man licked his canine teeth and followed silently.

Gong is already online. In the preparation of Xiaoheiwu,

I would like to say in advance that the first world Gongshou does not have much emotion. The shou is a novice who is confused on the road. Gong did not realize that there are other outsiders in this world.

It completely occupied a script. The characters not mentioned in made this script into 18R, so the progress of this world will be very fast

Well I'm going to rant for a while, it's so hard to drive.