CHAPTER 59

Tours's arms were suddenly empty, and Horning appeared at the door of the room in the next second, and he was about to press the doorknob to leave the room where the ambiguous atmosphere spread. In the next moment, Horning's body froze in place, and he tried to open the door three or five times, but the force that finally landed on the handle was not as strong as a gust of wind. He turned around slowly, Tours held up a hand, and on his fingertips was a round drop of black-red blood.

"You...you..." Between Horning's lips and teeth, the uncontrollably elongated canine teeth could be seen shining. He tensed his body and concentrated all his attention, trying to resist the temptation of the devil's blood against the door panel. Tours smiled and lowered his hand, blood trickling down the drooping fingers.

"If you don't want it, it's a waste... What a pity." There was no sense of pity in his tone, and he didn't even bother to look down at his hand.

Horning stared closely at the drop of black-red blood. The good eyesight of the vampire allowed him to see the blood slowly slipping across his fingertips, leaving bloody traces. Stretch slowly...

"Don't!" The longing for powerful power finally defeated reason, Horning's figure disappeared from the door, and immediately appeared next to Tours in a kneeling position, trying to catch the blood drop that was about to fall. The bloodless tongue stretched out, but in the end it only licked a lingering sweet scent in the air - Tours withdrew his hand with a very quick reaction, and wiped his finger on his lips. He lowered his eyes and looked at Horning, between his lips With a little blood in his mouth, he added a flirtatious atmosphere.

Without the slightest hesitation, Horning clung to Tours' body sitting in the armchair, like a fish chasing bait, chasing those lips from bottom to top. Under the devil's high body temperature, the blood stimulated a more seductive smell than before. He stretched out his cold tongue and licked the seam of his lips like a kitten drinking water, but was entangled by another fiery soft tongue. Tours's lips and tongue were full of blood, luring the greedy little vampire into his trap. Cold and fiery are intertwined, while Huo Ning is dealing with Tours' harassment, he carefully sweeps his mouth, trying to collect every inch of blood into his mouth.

After he wiped away the bloody smell from Tours' mouth, Horning immediately pulled out his tongue ruthlessly, and pushed Tours' shoulder to separate the two sides. The devil's lips were much redder than at the beginning because of the rubbing just now. Tours licked his lips, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Kiss... have you learned?"

His gaze was too oppressive, as if Horning Say no, and he will "teach" again: "Learn, learn." "

Then, show me the practice." Tours' routines one after another, and he will not stop until he achieves his goal. Huoning gritted his teeth and leaned close to his lips, his lips were slightly opened, and his tongue licked the devil's warm lips. He licked and touched the opponent's lips with his tongue, trying his best to seduce, the devil was really tempted by him, and entangled Horning into his mouth. Tours held the back of Horning's head with one hand to prevent him from evacuating, imitating Horning just now, he licked every inch of the vampire's mouth, licked his cold fangs, and repeatedly stirred in his mouth. The hot tip of the devil's tongue brushed over Horning's palate, even giving him the illusion of being burned.

Both parties didn't need to take a breath, and the kiss lasted for a long time, until Horning felt that his tongue had been warmed by the devil's obsession. He supported Tours's shoulders and pulled a little distance away from him. The foreheads of both sides touched, and the breath blended together. The atmosphere was just right.

There was another tempting scent of sweet blood. Horning followed the smell and lowered his head. He found that Tours had unbuttoned his trousers, and the huge dick was standing upright vigorously. The demon was smearing blood on it with ease. Freehand, as if smearing ketchup on a hot dog. Seeing Horning watching his movements, his cock even bounced a bit.