chapter 17

Thanks to Master Huang's appreciation, Huo Ning's life in the shack area was much easier than the others who came with him, and he had more time to learn about the entire shack area and the Bailu base. At the same time, he took the time to read through the script to understand the story about the protagonist Lu Huai'an.

There is no supernatural power in the setting of this script. After the "natural disaster", the animals and plants on the earth were affected by the increasingly harsh living environment and the stimulating factors from the "natural disaster", and began to evolve rapidly. Compared with the long and regular evolutionary direction of tens of millions of years, this evolution appears hasty and disorderly, and is closer to the evolutionary state of the Cambrian life explosion stage. Among humans, those who have undergone obvious evolution and strengthened their physical fitness are collectively referred to as strengtheners. At present, ordinary people who do not show obvious evolution tendencies, and part of their brains died due to unsuitability to evolution, but they are driven by instinct. Strong aggressive ones become zombies.

The protagonist of this script, Lu Huai'an, was once an overly kind and bad guy. After the disaster, he took his younger brother Lu Huaiyuan and his good friend Qian Yao to flee for survival, and he never refused anyone's call for help along the way, even if the other party was an ordinary person who could not provide any help. Even when he arrived at the Egret base, he spent all the water he collected along the way in order to bring all the ordinary people into the base, which made his life in the base difficult. Others at the base regarded him as a bully who was easy to bully, and some ordinary people complained that he let them go when he brought them into the base. "Fate, that is, the protagonist of this script, Gong Mozhi.

Mo Zhi is actually not crazy. Besides his physical fitness, he has also strengthened his intuition, which is the so-called sixth sense. At first it was just an evolutionary incongruity that caused instinct to temporarily override reason, causing him to behave like a beast. The people at the base saw that he was neither a zombie nor human reason, but a purely useful killer, so they locked him in a cage and raised him, and only took him with him when he went hunting. Holy Father Lu Huai'an saw that the lunatic looked like a human being, but he couldn't bear to be bullied wantonly by others, so he always secretly brought him something to eat and talk with him, but Mo Zhi, who was ignorant, remembered it.

Lu Huaian's life has always been difficult, until one day Qian Yao came from unknown sources, saying that the safety rewards for the task of going to Juncheng to collect supplies were generous, and Lu Huaian believed it without any doubt. He took this mission, asked the base to second the lunatic, and even asked the ordinary people who came with him back then, and wanted them to participate in this mission to gain benefits. Unexpectedly, after arriving there, he discovered that Qian Yao had been deceived. Juncheng was simply a paradise for zombies and mutated animals and plants. Someone in the base had ulterior motives and wanted him to exchange his life for the rich supplies here. Lu Huaian knew that he made a wrong decision, so he took the initiative to stay behind and let ordinary people leave first, while Qian Yao accompanied him with the mentality of atonement.

Everyone left, and Qian Yao died among the zombies in order to protect Lu Huaian. Just when he was seriously injured and prepared to face death in despair, the lunatic suddenly killed him and fled Juncheng with Lu Huaian. They didn't die, but they couldn't go back to Bailu base, so they had to wander aimlessly in the wilderness. During this period, Mozhi's sanity slowly recovered, and the two of them sparked a spark of love, and lived a shameless and irritable life.

However, those who returned to the Bailu base rumored that Lu Huaian drove away ordinary people like them, monopolized the rich supplies and ran away. His younger brother Lu Huaiyuan was kicked out of the base due to numerous doubts, while some enhancers of Bailu Base were attracted by rumors and began to search for Lu Huai'an's whereabouts. Finally, when Mo Zhi left the seriously injured Lu Huai'an to go hunting, Lu Huai'an was discovered and killed. Mo Zhi really fell into madness after discovering the death of his lover. But when Lu Huaian opened his eyes, he found that nothing had happened yet. He was sitting in his minivan, and Qian Yao was driving everyone to flee to the Bailu base...

Huo Ning was thrown into Lu Huaian's rebirth. The reborn Lu Huai'an was disappointed with those ordinary people who enjoyed the food and water he had worked so hard to obtain with peace of mind, and were especially dissatisfied. He understood that it was his bad intentions in his previous life that ended up like this. Therefore, in this life, he left all the passengers at the gate of the base, took his few companions who were strengtheners into the city, and cultivated feelings with Mozhi by himself, and waited until the mission to collect supplies in Juncheng was released.

He still accepted the task, and even made a special trip to the shack to bring the person who followed him to Juncheng in the previous life. The only difference is that this time, as soon as he found out that Juncheng was actually not safe, he decisively abandoned these ordinary people who relied on him to save their lives and go back to spread rumors. He took his friends around the city for a few days and collected enough Without a large amount of supplies, he abandoned the Bailu base and went to other places, and finally reached the pinnacle of life.

And Huoning was one of the ordinary people who followed him to collect supplies and was finally abandoned.

Huo Ning checked the script and found that according to the description in the script, the time when Lu Huaian took over the task and came to the shack to find someone was very close. So in the past few days, he squatted at the gate of the shack every day, for fear of missing the plot.

No, I caught up with it today.

The minivan stopped at the door of the shack area, and the young man in a thin windbreaker opened the door and got off, holding a mission book in his hand and showing it to the surroundings: "The task of going to Juncheng to collect supplies, according to the observation reports of the previous two days, there is very safe, and The collected materials can be self-provided by 50%." This is a very rich bargaining chip, and many people are tempted. Soon several people took action and walked towards the minivan. Lu Huaian frowned, as if he was still a few people away from his previous life.

"Who else wants to follow to collect supplies?" Qian Yao called out loudly. Seeing that the time was ripe, Huo Ning also walked out, "There's me, take me!" Seeing that the young man looked familiar, Lu Huaian remembered that he was also his passenger. He was neatly dressed and had a ruddy complexion. He must have had a good time in the shack area, and he didn't know what method he used. Lu Huaian looked at the young man with a gloomy expression.

It is his fate that he can live so well in the shack area, anyway, he will not be able to escape when he arrives in Juncheng.

As soon as Horning got into the car, he heard a low growl, as if some beast had been irritated. He looked up curiously, and had a face-to-face meeting with Mo Zhi who was still in the cage. Mo Zhi pulled his lips and bared his teeth and yelled at him, he lowered his head in fright, not daring to meet his eyes. However, after he lowered his head, Mo Zhi's eyes showed a ray of doubt.

Didn't it mean that Tours came to the world where he performed the mission to walk the beast? This looks like a person... Wait, why did the security system fail to connect? Could it be that this young man with foreign program fluctuations...isn't Tours? Who is he then? ! Mozhi suddenly realized that apart from him who was performing the task and Tours who was performing the punishment, there was an intruder in this world.

The appearance of another executor of the animal world,

Tours is also qualified to play the leading role, but he is currently on vacation, so he is happily playing the R18 game (Horning: ...)

The next chapter should be able to release the attack... Well,

if I pave the way for another chapter of the plot, just pretend I didn't say it.