CHAPTER 51

Horning was wearing a floor-length gown made of gold silk... a little unhappy, for no other reason, the clothes were too shiny, and he even felt like a moving light stand when he was walking. But this dress matches the golden style of the palace very well, and Tours looks very satisfied--Honning can't forget Tours opened the closet door excitedly, showing him those gaudy and blinding eyes clothes look like.

"This robe is too long..." Huo Ning was grumbling and complaining, and tripped over the hem of the robe again, nearly falling down. He began to miss those old clothes that he threw at the magic school. Although some of them were patched and washed and yellowed, they were suitable for the size and the fabric was soft and light, and they would not trip him up.

He took out the spell-casting material dragonfly wings from the magic pocket wrapped around his wrist-the magic pocket is also made of gold thread, with many large gemstones adorning it, which looks like a dragon. With the right incantation, the wings of the dragonfly disintegrated, followed by a gust of wind around him, which lifted Huoning's feet off the ground and suspended him in the air. With the contracted dragon family as the source of magic power, coupled with the personal teaching of the giant dragon, Huo Ning's magic level has improved by leaps and bounds.

"Tuls, Tuls, I'm going to Xavier School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He yelled loudly. Huo Ning deftly defuses the huge airflow coming from the window one by one. The humanoid dragon clings to the window sill, gathers its black wings, and jumps into the room: "I'll accompany you." "Come on then!" Huo Ning Ning jumped down from the window following the example of Tours, the strong wind was around him for him to drive, his robe was rolled up, and he really looked like a great magician, "You chased me, you chased me, I'll just..." Before he finished speaking, he flew out in a flash, running away and cheating properly.

Unlike the giant dragon who can judge the direction based on the temperature and wind, he used a pointing spell in a down-to-earth manner-it would be too unfair to lose the game because of running in the wrong direction. He once made a wish not to return to this school the first time he saw Tours, but now Huoning voluntarily went there without any disturbance in his heart. Maybe time and the company of loved ones really are the recipe for overcoming fear.

Horning pointed directly at the platform where the giant dragon landed on the snow field-that was where Tours took him away from the campus. The goal there was obvious enough for Horning, who was not familiar with the castle, to land. His flying speed gradually slowed down, and the gust of wind wrapped around him dissipated little by little. When the storm magic disappeared and began to fall freely, Huoning cast a feather fall technique on himself to ensure that he could land lightly on the platform.

Instead of smashing into meatloaf. When he was still a certain distance from the ground, the Feather Fall technique suddenly failed, and a huge force pulled him towards the ground, and the electric light formed by Horning's fingertips was snuffed out silently by an invisible hand. He fell into a familiar embrace.

"I've chased you, so what are you going to do?" Tours hid himself and waited here for a long time. Sure enough, his lover chose to land here and cast himself in the trap. "Or you..." He lay on Horning After whispering a few words in his ear, the roots of Huoning's ears turned red, and then the red tide spread across his entire face.

"Okay! I would like to bet and admit defeat! Hmph!" Unexpectedly, even if he ran away, he could not win against the dragon with flying talent. Horning gritted his teeth and agreed to the request made by Tours, and then started with a heart of revenge. Instigated the giant dragon, "Open the door, open the door, I'm going to the dormitory." The stone arch once built for the Frost Dragon burst open under the command of Tours' dragon language. They walked through the long and deep corridor and went to their Take a look at the room where you met in this world. The frogs all over the ground had disappeared, leaving only the porcelain pot that burned Horning's right hand standing there alone.