chapter 45

Huo Ning thought that as a young man in his twenties, he would not be inferior to Tushi; but he didn't expect Tushi to eat and dress well at Tu's house, and his physical condition was very good.

The two words "mother" are superimposed, and the lethality caused is multiplied. Tu Shi took out a folding knife from his sleeve with lightning speed, and the blade popped out, reflecting a stream of light under the candlelight. She jumped up from the ground and rushed towards Huoning. The force of the impact was so shocking that Huoning couldn't react at first, so he had to dodge passively.

At the critical moment, he almost dodged the blade, grabbed Tushi's forearm, and tried to force the dagger out of her hand. The two sides stalemate and began to wrestle at the door of the secret room.

To put it bluntly, neither Tushi nor Huoning had any fighting experience. One of them had a gender advantage, and the other had a deep obsession and they fought desperately, so the two sides almost drew. After a long period of stalemate, Horning felt that Tushi's breath was easing, and seized the opportunity to push Tushi suddenly hard, pushing Tushi a stagger; and Tushi fell on his back by being pushed. Grabbing Horning, he lost his balance and fell to the ground with her and rolled into a ball.

The moment the two fell down, the scene was chaotic. Several white candles were extinguished, and half of the secret room was instantly darkened. The skeleton of the child in the center was also affected. Huo Ning seemed to hear the sound of bones breaking. Tu Shi lost his mind when he heard the sound of bones breaking, and hurriedly touched the child's bones, ignoring the fight with Huoning. Huo Ning was afraid that he would suffer in the dark because he didn't have the home court advantage, so he tried to put his whole body on Tushi.

Tu Shi's hand holding the knife was pressed by Huo Ning's knee to the wrist. After a while, the pocket knife fell to the stone slab with a clang, and Huo Ning breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't until then that he felt pain in his arm, and a large area of ​​his sleeve was wet. It should have been stabbed by Tushi just now. Horning looked left and right, trying to find something that could control Tushi, but he noticed a faint black mist flickering in the candlelight, and more black air quietly seeping out from the cracks in the stone bricks.

The black mist wrapped around Tu Shi's body, dragging her to a corner of the secret room, and another part of the thick black mist wrapped around Horning's injured arm, holding the wound for him.

"I underestimated you." Tours seemed to be stating a fact, but Horning keenly felt the anger hidden under his calmness-this kind of tone is in the world of escape, and the doctor mistakenly thought that he wanted to commit suicide appeared at times.

"I thought you didn't have the ability to psychic, so calling me was just a mistake, but I didn't expect you to research something. The wandering soul who arranged the soul rope in a special structure to isolate the outside world... If it wasn't for Madam I really can't get in with the blood on the soul-fixing beads." Horning lowered his head, and since Tours lost his horse and moved into the Tu mansion, he has bargained with Tours, bringing beads and ropes like sex toys transferred to the wrist. Moyu's bead was stained with blood and it was hard to see clearly, Huo Ning tried to turn around, leaving a bright red blood stain on the palm of his hand.

Tushi was tied to the corner of the wall and couldn't move. He was still struggling, and kept cursing the evil spirit in front of him: "What does it have to do with you when I look for my son! Why do you take my son's identity! Why!" "Chick.

" Ernes sneered, "Your child was born stupid, and when he died, his soul was incomplete. You wanted a smart child, and I made your dream come true. Now it is ridiculous to say that I am not your child!" As his mood fluctuated, the black air wrapped around Tu Shi's body tightened, and Tu Shi's face turned red and purple from being strangled, and he kept struggling.

"Tours." Looking at the mother, Horning spoke suddenly, with a calm mood.

"What's the matter? Ma'am?" The evil ghost was distracted for a second, hung on Huoning affectionately, and tried to lick his earlobe.

"Why... twins?" "Because the death of 'Tours' is an established fact." Tours maliciously said this sentence to Tushi who was lying in the corner, "Ghosts can weave patterns that can change human impressions." I am confused, but I can't distort the facts that have already happened.

Compared with covering up the death of Tushi's only son, it is better to make up a younger brother who died young and an older brother who is still alive. She wanted a son, and I gave two, isn't it good? Huo Ning lowered his eyes:

"So that's how it is... let's go."

All the truth came to light, the one who married him was not the son of the Tu family who died young, but the evil ghost beside him, Huo Ning did not want to be in the Tu family. Blending in the muddy waters of his life, he wanted to leave.

"Tu's self-inflicted crimes, trying to bring the dead back to life and recruiting you, but not being fascinated by ghosts and indulging in dreams woven by ghosts, but instead waking up and living in pain, is also her own fault." "I don't want to be entangled with the Huo family and Tu anymore

. This era is so interesting, I want to take a look around." Huo Ning has been curious about this era of economic and cultural collision between the East and the West for a long time, and within the scope covered by the script, he wants to go and see. Of course, because of the level of the author, there are always distortions in this world, but it is always very interesting to have such a unique experience.

"Well, what Madam says is what it is." The evil spirit entangled the young man and accompanied him to the secret room, leaving Tu Shi alone in the corner, watching the crushed bones in the room and weeping silently.

Every place that the hero who is a great Feng Shui master has been to is described in detail in the script, and Huo Ning naturally chose these cities to visit. He carefully avoids possible encounters with the leading actor in order to prevent the evil spirits around him from being discovered. Together they went from Jiangnan to Saibei, listening to the drizzle in early spring to enjoying the frost and snow in winter. This is also the most romantic trip that Huo Ning has experienced from the real world until now.

It was the first time for Huoning to live to the end of the story in the script world. Both he and Tours knew that human beings were entangled with evil spirits all the year round. But they don't care, who let this story end after the protagonist enjoys the blessings of everyone?

On the day the story ended, Horning saw the news of the protagonist's marriage in the newspaper. He closed the newspaper and flicked the black icy mist around him.

"I'm leaving." He said lightly. The evil spirit elongated itself, lingering around his body.

"There is truth above truth, we will definitely meet again, won't we?" There was something in his words, and Tours knew it well.

"Well, we will meet again."

Just like the moment when a movie screening ended, when the script came to an end, the world in front of Horning's eyes began to collapse silently.

[Detecting the end of the script, leaving the program to start--]

remember a game of pecking x

Tours: I want to go to romantic Turkey with you?

Horning: Wake up, the script did not say

that the world is over! The trip at the end of the story is Huo Ning's first time to play around, and it's not easy to think about it. x

There will be no updates for the next four or five days, because I'm going out to play, jiumi~

(but I may quietly come up to edit the article)