CHAPTER 63

"I didn't talk to him..." Horning tried to defend himself, but he didn't expect Tours to slap his ass. His slapping was very skillful, the pain was not obvious, but the sound was very loud. With such a slap in the quiet garden, Horning felt the blood in his body rushing to his cheeks.

"You have no credibility with me, my child." Tours rubbed his buttocks, followed by another slap. They crossed the garden, and at the entrance of the banquet hall, they ran into the actress Sandra, who was ventilating. She was smoking a cigarette coquettishly against a pillar, and smiled at Tours passing by.

"Educate the children, excuse me." Tours patted Horning's butt and nodded to the succubus.

Sandra chuckled, her smokey voice was seductive: "Don't spoil his little brother."

She slowly exhaled another puff of smoke: "If you lose interest in him... why don't you leave it to me?" "

No Please take care, I will teach him well." Tours replied bluntly, and walked over with Horning on his shoulders.

The beautiful young lady saw through my gender, and I was ashamed in front of the young lady. Huoning put his face behind Tours's back, feeling hopeless.

Recalling the conversation with the succubus just now, Tours became more and more angry as he thought about it, and slapped Horning on the ass again: "Even seduced the succubus? Huh?" Horning slammed Tours on the back, thunderbolt invincible Wronged.

The demon in the parking lot unlocked the car for them, and then turned into a panicked crow, fleeing the scene quickly. Tours threw his booty into the back seat of the car, and then got into it with a short body, covering his whole body. With one hand, he held the knee of Horning's leg on the side of the car seat to keep him from moving, and with the other hand, he easily supported his other leg, placing it on the headrest of the passenger seat. Horning's heel was stuck at the seam between the headrest and the seat and he couldn't move, and he was easily put into the open-door pose. The hem of his skirt slid down his thighs, revealing his panties between his crotch. Although there are layered skirts as a cover, he still wears tighter underwear to hold his spare parts, which in Tours' eyes is now a bulging lump bound by fabric. He opened his hand and easily held Horning's penis and scrotum in his hands. The devil's palm was hot, kneading Horning's cock and pouch repeatedly.

Horning, who had been pressed and played with the sensitive parts of his lower body, narrowed his eyes and panted impatiently. His flesh erected slowly, but it was uncomfortably stretched by the tight panties. He tried to reach for the panties below, but was separated by Tours' shoulders and necks.

The devil groped in from the lower edge of the underpants and rubbed his fingers under Horning's body. Then he tore open the underpants from below and released Horning's restrained genitals. He pressed Horning's leg with one hand, bent down and sucked Horning's burgeoning penis.

The devil's mouth was hot, sucking and licking skillfully, Horning instinctively moved his waist in his mouth, Tours relaxed his throat and let the front of his penis enter. While giving Horning blowjob, he fumbled open the glove box with one free hand and fished out a stick of lube. He squeezed the lube onto his fingertips, rubbed them a little, and then pushed the lube-covered fingers into Horning's back hole.

Tours propped one leg on the floor, knelt on the rear seat with one leg, straightened his body and untied the chain of his trousers. The already erect cock popped out, and he held his amazingly hot cock and slowly sent it into Horning's body.

Due to the restricted posture caused by the cramped space in the car, Horning's posterior acupoints are tight and narrow.

As soon as Tours's cock went in, the cold sausage was wrapped up, and the two sides were shocked by the astonishing difference in heat, and they all trembled. Tours pushed his cock into the deepest part of Horning's body, paused for a moment to get used to it, and then began pumping back and forth.