CHAPTER 53

"Then why did they...choose to target the orientals... me and Cangshuang?"

"Do you think that the archmages of the western continent teamed up to sink the eastern continent just because there were demons in the east? Look at the existing orientals, that girl You are very good at archery, you...you are very smart. A human being who has a skill, is not particularly proficient in magic, is easy to control and is malleable, isn't it the best contract object?" "The so-called truth is often covered up by power and desire."

Station Horning in front of the alchemy test bench recalled his conversation with Tours, and his hand holding the beaker tightened. After deciphering the Frost Stone and learning the secrets about the contract, Horning had an extremely strong desire to go to the legendary place where demons breed and see the hidden truth... how is it.

The eastern continent has been covered up by the lies of the mages in the west for many years, and has almost become a legend among bards. No matter for the ordinary man Horning or the giant dragon Tours, this is an unknown journey. For the next trip across the Atia Mountains, Horning practiced alchemy and made full preparations.

But today...he didn't come here specifically to overcome a certain academic problem, but to fulfill the promise he made when he lost to Tours in the flight competition. Viewed from the front, Huoning is no different from entering the laboratory in the past. The gold silk gown collected by the giant dragon embodies the two characteristics of "good protection" and "heavy" at the same time. Arms, chest and abdomen, but looking from the back...

the smock only protects the front, and there are only a few thin golden laces at the back for fixing. The golden lace stretched across Huoning's bare back, making the youthful complexion look like porcelain. Two pieces of butterfly bones protrude from his back with his chest upright, surrounded by the edge of the smock, showing a half-naked temptation. The spinal groove in the middle of the back extends to the waist and buttocks, and the lower part is the round and full buttocks. Between the two buttocks, there is a transparent round tube sticking out the head.

There are several small test tubes in Horning's back hole, which propped his hole open. One of them completely exceeded the capacity of the test tube and was filled with the dragon's saliva. In order to prevent the test tubes containing saliva from spilling and causing him terrible consequences, Horning had to clamp the slippery test tubes and carefully pouted his hips to prevent the test tubes from falling over. The aphrodisiac body fluids of the Dragon Clan didn't act on him, but to get rid of these things in his butt, he sweated a little on his forehead.

While maintaining the balance of the test tube, he had to tune Tours... so what... he didn't need it at all! Huoning corrected the formula given by Tours in his opponent, and cut his finger with a silver knife to bleed some blood. It is said that this is an aphrodisiac for the dragon clan, and most of the ingredients used in it come from... the partner of the dragon clan.

The next addition... Horning's hand holding the formula trembled slightly, and a thin layer of red appeared from the base of his ears. As he adjusted his posture, he tried to reach for the straps behind his back, and his hand was closed by a bigger hand.

"Ma'am... ready?" Tours fiddled with the straps on Horning's back with his fingers, and the golden straps bounced back against the skin with a crisp sound.

"No..." Horning replied softly.

"What else is there?"

"The last two...sperm, semen and... urine." Horning gritted his teeth, and the voice of the last few words quickly dropped, leaving only a hissing sound.

"Then... let me help Madam." Tours hugged Horning from behind, and lightly took the beaker in his hand with his slender tail and placed it a little far away, ensuring that the workbench in front of Horning There is nothing on it that could threaten security. He leaned over to push Huoning down on the test platform, his slender and cold tail climbed up from Huoning's side along his thighs, wrapped around the penis hanging, and gently fiddled with the bell opening with the thin tip of the tail.