chapter 6

The metamorphosis encountered now has strengthened Huo Ning's heart not to stay in this world any longer. The first encounter had been fine, and the second, worse encounter had prevented him from deluding himself in this apartment.

He refunded the rent and changed the house by himself, the key was stolen as usual, and the matter of being violated in his own room was stuck in his throat. Huo Ning's mental state became extremely poor.

He had nightmares all night and all night, and his mind was out of control during the day, which made the head teacher who had no sense of presence in the script and was supposed to see everything nervous.

"Mr. Hu, I'm fine, I'm really fine," he stood in front of the teacher in charge, forcing himself to smile, "Isn't this a lot of pressure recently, you know that my test scores have fluctuated a lot these few times..." Okay Easy to fool the head teacher, he turned around and was about to leave the teacher's office, passing the protagonist.

"System, task completion." He stood in front of the bathroom door, supported the sink with both hands, and looked at his face in the mirror. His complexion was much worse than before, and he seemed to have the shadow of his previous illness.

"System, mission completion!" He couldn't bear it any longer, and ordered in a low voice.

There are small words scrolling quickly in the mirror. [Completion of main missions: 100% Completion of side missions: 7%] Side missions should be sent when attending some courses, and some of them came from class collision accidents.

"System, escape from the world."

[The escape procedure has been prepared, please find a reasonable way for the host to escape from sight, death or stay away from the place where the script takes place are both suitable choices. 】

Huo Ning was silent for a moment, but still rejected Death Flee. He has experienced life and death wandering, and he is more afraid of death than anyone else. He thought for a while, then took out his mobile phone and called Father Huo, whom he had never contacted.

"Hey, Dad...it's fine, I'm fine. I just want to go abroad now...I don't want to take the college entrance examination, can you arrange a preparatory course for me...Hey, I'll wait for your call tonight." He returned to his seat, I decided to pack up my things little by little starting today, and choose to leave when I was on the way to the preparatory school.

The students in Class 7 all knew that Huo Ning gave up the college entrance examination because of his unsatisfactory grades in the third year of high school. He directly chose to study the preparatory course and then went to a university abroad. Huo Ning's seat was quietly vacated. On a certain day, everyone suddenly didn't remember that there was a boy sitting in that seat.

At the same time, Tours, who had nothing to do because of the end of the art class in the third year of high school, remembered the muse that made him want to stop, asked for leave from the school in the name of a competition, and went to the city where Horning "studied preparatory courses".

"Well, there is no such person?" He looked at the information he got, "It's interesting."

Huoning, who had left the world, returned to a chaotic space, and the first thing he did was call out the system to check it.

【System, are you in charge of the R18 part? 】Not only is it gay, but the taste is quite heavy.

[All the scripts held by the system are from Shimizu, and the host can check them at will. ]

[Then what happened to the world I just experienced? If it's a natural relationship and sex, I won't talk about it. Why did a pervert suddenly come out and kidnap me like this? ]

[System self-inspection--]

[Self-inspection completed, at the level of earth literature, the scripts currently owned are Shimizu Xiang. ]

[This is not something you can let go of if you have no problem with the self-examination! ] Huo Ning argued hard, [The problem is that I was violated in the last world, this thing has already happened, it's not that you can bypass it just because your script is fine! ]

[The event has occurred, the task has been completed, and the host file is archived. Based on privacy protection, it cannot be consulted unless there is a major situation. 】The electronic voice of the system is

calm, 【The physical examination of the host--since the host has suffered personal injury, it will be compensated with a privilege of the next world. ]

[No, let's show off the privilege. 】Honing is tired. Anyway, for Africans, the so-called card pool is a lie.

[Privilege: Concealment. In a certain world, the host can obtain a total of 12 hours of concealment time, during which all means cannot detect the trace of the host, and cannot be immune to damage. Privileges are voided upon return to the system. 】

Looks like a good thing, Horning thought. In the next world, he can hide first, take the time to review the script and figure out the terrain, and then make plans. If he had this privilege in the last world, he could still take that mad artist out and vent his anger.

[Delay departure, I'll take a rest first. 】

The system didn't answer anything, it just created a huge hourglass, and the golden fine sand kept falling, but it seemed that there was still plenty of time, he could rest for a while, correct his mentality and calm down, and then go to the next one. world.

The first world is over! If there is no relationship line, in fact, I just want to drive (whispering)