chapter 40

The paper doll maids helped Huoning, who was paralyzed, to wash up. After soaking in the added tub for a long time and adding their skillful massage, Huoning finally regained some feeling in his waist and legs. The paper puppet looks terrifying, but now that his physical strength is exhausted and he can't stand still, it would be hypocritical to hide from the paper puppet at this time.

Supported by the paper figurine, Huoning stood up from the bucket, and immediately a large bath towel surrounded him to dry off the water droplets on his body. He was carefully put back on the bed by the paper maids, and was covered with perfume from head to toe.

Then the maid fixed Huoning, took out the red rope on the tray, soaked it in sake, and wrapped the rope that smelled of wine around his neck. They control the strength very well, the rope is not completely tightened to make people uncomfortable, but there is a slight suffocation that cannot be ignored.

The red rope soaked in sake crossed down from Huoning's neck, stretched out his chest, clasped his lower abdomen, made several circles at the base of the penis to bind the flesh, and then twisted several strands of red rope together Pass the perineum. The tail of the red rope is fixed by a series of black jade beads. There are seven or eight beads in different sizes. The small one is as thick as a human pinky finger, and the big one is as big as a baby's fist. After being tortured all night, the acupoints were still soft, and the maids easily sent the beads into Huoning's body without much effort.

As the last bead was swallowed by the greedy hole, the red rope wrapped around Huoning's body suddenly tightened, forming staggered patterns on his body.

After the maids tied Huoning up, they helped him get dressed, and then the paper figurine maid showed him his husband's handwriting, which was written in thin and strong regular script on the fine rice paper. "Madam always remembers the rope clothes, and you can only take them off when you go to bed. If you have difficulty putting them on and taking them off by yourself, you can ask the maid to help you."

The signature is "Picture 2", and even if you think about it with your toes, it cannot be the second young master's real name. Huo Ning pursed his lips after reading the note, folded the note and placed it under the portrait on the bedside. Four paper maidservants saluted him, three of them burned out of thin air after being blessed, and only one of them helped Huoning out of the wedding room and went to the flower hall for dinner.

Huoning sat down on the mahogany chair, the red rope tied around the perineum and the base of the leg was dug into the flesh due to his movements, the rough rope rubbed against the delicate skin, he couldn't help but groaned, and quickly tightened it The legs are raised and the buttocks are raised, and the sitting posture is horrible.

Because of the one-night affair last night, Huo Ning got up really late today, and it was neither early nor noon, so the kitchen prepared a pot of porridge and kept it hot, just waiting for the second young lady to get up to use some. After a while, the maid came up with the porridge in a beautiful and exquisite small porcelain bowl, which was full of porridge, and the aroma was tangy. The overcooked rice grains are clear and soft, mixed with some other ingredients. Huo Ning stirred it with a spoon. It was the first-class scallops. They were soaked and stretched in the nutrient-rich rice soup, and the orange color was lovely. The temperature of the porridge was slightly scalding, just the heat he was used to, Huoning sipped the porridge, and drank the whole bowl of porridge.

Huoning put the small bowl back on the table, and touched his stomach contentedly, but the first thing he touched was the red ropes tied around his body. He put his hand down in embarrassment, and the maid handed over another note. "If Madam has nothing to do, you can meet relatives or go out for a stroll, but remember to go back to your room at night to spend Wushan with your husband.