CHAPTER 61

Before going to the banquet, there is still a lot of preparatory work to be done.

"There is no rule for this banquet to bring male and female companions, right?"

"No rule, but formal attire is required to attend the banquet... Do you have formal attire, or do you plan to wear mine?" "

I..."

"Although I am very happy for you Wear my clothes to go out, but this occasion...is not suitable." Tours hugged Horning and stood at the door of the walk-in closet, put his arms around his waist and turned him around, facing the man on the opposite side of the men's clothes That whole row of dresses.

"You...you must have premeditated it!" Huo Ning gave up on himself.

Tours smiled slightly, and reached out to take out one of the long skirts: "That's right." "By the way

, you need a wig... How about this one?" He reached out and took out a large golden wavy curl Wig, show Horning.

"This is too exaggerated! Take it away!" The skirt Tours picked had already stepped on Horning's bottom line, and he couldn't bear such a flamboyant blond hair. Horning waved his hands up and down, forcing Tours to choose a relatively "normal" wig. After he finished dressing and put the wig in place on his forehead, Horning encountered the biggest challenge in his career in womenswear-high heels.

"This... I don't think it's okay..." He stared at the 8cm stiletto heels of the shoes, as if he was staring at a garlic essence that would pounce on his face at any time.

"You can always rely on me at the banquet," Tours stretched out his arm to indicate, "I will accompany you slowly." "

When we met for the first time in this world, I thought you looked good in a dress, Thinking about when to see the effect of the whole set... I beg you, okay?" He coaxed Horning to put on high heels, and his slender and well-proportioned calf was stretched straight due to the force, and Tours couldn't help but bend down and touch it. Touching, "I guessed right...it's really beautiful." Horning slung crookedly in Tours's arms, followed him to the door, and turned into a handsome young man in a tuxedo. Drive to the designated location and wait.

Horning carefully sat in the back row, because he was afraid that his skirt would be crumpled, and his posture was a little stiff. He was bored watching the rapidly receding lights outside the window, watched the lights go from sparse to dense, and then gradually became sparse as the car drove out of the city. The location of the clubhouse where the banquet is held is very ingenious. It is on the side of the city on the outskirts of the city. The surrounding scenery is beautiful, it is spacious and quiet enough, and it is not too far away from the urban area. It can be seen that the non-human beings in Haicheng are willing to step down to see the big devil from hell. down the drain.

The car stopped at the entrance of the clubhouse and greeted the guests, but found that the driver had been standing in front of the car door in a bowed posture, not intending to open the door, and there was no movement in the car for a long time. Inside the car, Tours took out a small box from the storage box. He opened the box, and there was a black lace collar inlaid with obsidian on the red velvet lining.

"Almost forgot this." He put the collar around Horning's neck, adjusted the position to cover his Adam's apple, and made sure that the obsidian was in the center of his neck. He rested his hands on Horning's shoulders and looked at it for a while, pondered for a while, and took out a simple cosmetic box.

"This way..." The soft-haired eyeliner fell on Huoning's eyes, until the end of the eyes was slightly raised, and the innocent and innocent eyes suddenly added a bit of flamboyance. Tours finished drawing the eyeliner for Horning, and then took out another lipstick, and the lip color of the blood race that was pale due to the lack of bodily fluids suddenly became brighter. Huoning opened his eyes and looked at his face through the rearview mirror, but for a moment he couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was himself.

"That's it," Tours nodded in satisfaction, and the magician Bob opened the car door with a wink. The car door finally opened, and Tours, the protagonist of the Blood Moon Banquet, finally appeared in the eyes of everyone. But what everyone didn't expect was that after getting out of the car, this noble demon from the depths of hell actually went around to the other side of the car, deigned to open the car door himself and made an invitation gesture.

A pale hand rests on his palm, with slender fingers that are pleasing to the eye, followed by a well-proportioned calf with black stiletto heels. A woman in a black evening dress stepped out of the car, her long chestnut hair was slightly curled, hanging down her shoulders, and a small tan knitted shawl in the same color as her hair covered up his less plump breasts. The black evening dress is an open-back style, and the back is only covered with fabric up to the waist, revealing a well-proportioned back and a slightly sunken spine.

The lower end of the layered skirt has a triangular hollow pattern, and the amazingly white legs under the skirt can be seen while walking. He raised his head, his carefully drawn eyeliner was raised slightly, and his gorgeous lips carried a fierce attack, like a poisonous but beautiful flower, blooming in the deepest part of the darkness.

Everyone's attention was attracted by the female companion brought by the big devil. He was a familiar face, and he didn't seem to have some characteristics of the ancient blood family. No one would whisper on this occasion, but everyone was full of curiosity between eyebrows and eyes. At this time, the unknown female vampire said: "Father." Her voice was neutral and powerful enough, matching the aggressive makeup.

Then one curious thing was resolved...about the relationship between vampires and demons. So this big devil traveled thousands of miles across the barriers of the planes, and climbed up from the depths of hell to the world just to adopt a beautiful little vampire? Some of the blood clan parents present had already made a plan after thinking about it, and when they were ready to turn around, they would pick one from their own heirs to see if anyone could get the devil's favor. And Horning's attention was not on the guests at the dinner party at all, he was busy fighting with the high heels. Even with Tours as a support, it is still a little bit reluctant to control this height when wearing high heels for the first time. Before that, Horning changed into women's clothing to participate in racing as a woman, and he wore ordinary sneakers. He was holding Tours' arm, and he was close to him, and he was still walking a little staggeringly. Horning swore that he seemed to hear people around him laughing.

The process of a non-human dinner party is similar to that of a human buffet, the only difference is that the food served is very exotic - you will never see a small mountain of raw meat at a human party, placed in glass bottles, painted on the label Human head sketches of blood, fresh worms and chunks of brimstone. To be honest, even Huoning, who is a vampire now, feels disgusted enough to see this pile of things.

Several non-human beings who were curious about the great demon bravely came to talk, and Tours was forced to socialize and had to leave Horning's side. Fortunately, the big devil's possessiveness towards his female companion was very obvious before, and no one didn't look forward to tease Huoning. Huo Ning was happy to be at leisure, holding a glass of blood wine and standing in the corner by himself, finding the balance of his body and happily making a beautiful vase.

"Honning...Honning?" someone called him. Huoning turned his head, and someone waved to him near the safe passage of the banquet hall. After seeing the other party clearly, he was so frightened that he almost dropped his wine glass.

Mr. Zhao? How could he be here...he is a real human being!

There are guests at home today, and I almost failed to update.

I simply checked the information about the evening dress. There must be a bug. For example, I personally think that the backless dress with a small shawl may not look good... But Huo Ning used it to cover the chest Yes, let's be more tolerant.

Simply put, Tours chose a very sexy outfit for Huoning_(:з」∠)_

When I wrote it, I thought this little Huoning was really good-looking. I thought

there would be bugs and Typos are waiting for me to fix them when I go to work and fish tomorrow. The social animal that has been drawing for a day can't stand it 1551