chapter 22

When Huoning woke up, there was darkness in front of his eyes, and he didn't know what day or night it was. Unable to move his body, he took a deep breath, the feeling of being blocked from expanding his sternum told him he was still alive. Just when he was thinking about what happened, his eyes lit up, and the tentacles sensed the change in the state of the prey, and moved a part to let the sunlight in.

He looks at himself in the sunlight...sees nothing. The dark green tentacles wrapped his body layer by layer. Except for the exposed head, the parts below the neck were wrapped in a thick dark green cocoon, and he couldn't move at all.

"Put me down, I want to go to the bathroom." He had an intuition that the vine that had fucked him up could understand him. The green cocoon moved, and the tentacles were withdrawn layer by layer, revealing the body that was ravaged repeatedly yesterday. All the buttons of the shirt have been torn apart, and the exposed chest bears the marks of being restrained, the tortured nipples are swollen, and there are still a few tiny tentacles wrapped around them that do not want to leave. Only the part of the trousers that was bound by the belt was still intact, and all the pants were stretched into broken strips from the waist down.

Horning thought about it, untied the belt and took off the trousers with only one lap left, and found that there was still a tentacle stuck in his back hole, like a big dark green tail.

He opened his legs and tried to walk, but the touch of the thing behind him was quite distinct. The tentacles in the chrysanthemum hole trembled, and the sensitive intestines that were used to being ravaged suddenly felt pleasure, and the long-time restrained posture caused poor blood circulation, Huoning staggered and fell forward.

A few tentacles caught the exhausted prey in time, and they wrapped around Horning's shoulders, waist, knees, and ankles again, lifting Horning up and transporting him downstairs. The tentacles eventually transported Horning to its own roots, leading him into a child-pissing pose, right up against the vine's huge, spiky rhizome.

Horning was so ashamed by this position that he couldn't urinate smoothly even if the vines were holding him. But the tentacles decided that he couldn't support his body to complete the excretion, so they refused to let go. After a moment of stalemate, they thought they had come up with a good solution. A tentacle wrist dissimilated its tip into the shape of a whistle, and waved it in the air. The air flowed through the dissimilated tip and made a sharp hiss.

(Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
he said, "Give me some time to relax, I pee myself) Come out...and remove the whistle!" The tentacles stopped after receiving the promise, and waited quietly for Horning to fulfill his promise.

Horning closed his eyes and concentrated, at least he emptied his bladder. After satisfying his physiological needs, he began to squeeze the vines, asking him to provide food, water, clothing and medicine. After being scolded many times, the tentacles finally brought a set of silk pajamas suitable for men, and brought out such strange things as thongs and corsets. Since the vines were illiterate and unable to recognize the medicines, Huo Ning finally decided to ask Chu wrist to take him to the pharmacy.

A few tentacles coiled around Horning's streets, sending him in whenever he instructed them to. The pharmacy in the city center is largely intact, where he found ointment for swelling and some emergency medicine. As the tentacle wrist led him out of the city, the shops along the road became more and more chaotic. Although Lu Huaian and his party did not plan to loot all the supplies here, they also carried out a large-scale raid on the edge of the city.

It seems that the protagonist can take care of himself, and he doesn't need to spend thousands of miles to send supplies to sponsor them to go to Haiyan Base. Huoning, who confirmed that there was one less task, heaved a sigh of relief, and patted and asked them to find him a bed. He wanted to lie on the bed and rest. He had already realized that the vines were like kittens and puppies when they were carried on the street by the tentacle wrist. They were silly and a little willful, but once Huoning lowered his face and spoke, they would become quite docile. Huoning fell asleep on the bed, the tentacles quietly took off his pajamas, and wrapped themselves around the sleeping young man. The youth's skin is soft and warm, they almost want to stick to it forever.

After more than a month of drunkenness and dreaming in Juncheng, eating and drinking every day and being blamed by tentacles, Huo Ning calculated the date, the protagonists should have gained a firm foothold in Haiyan Base, Mozhi should have recovered most of his mind, and himself Lu Huai'an, the little shou, came back to the Bailu base together for revenge. Horning intends to take this opportunity to hang himself on the mutated vines near the egret base, which he discovered when he left Juncheng a few days ago to set foot on the site. The vine seems to have grown recently, and it grows on the side of the road, very conspicuous.

"Get out, come out of my ass." Horning was wrestling with a tentacle buried deep in his anus, "I'm going out today...uh! Don't touch my sensitive Point! It's useless... woo..." The tentacles in the back of the acupuncture point pressed the slightly hard place familiarly, and a vine in front of him slapped Huoning's nipple tacitly. Horning, who was double stimulated, snorted, his penis erected quickly, and was quickly grabbed by another tentacle wrist. They seemed to have expected something, and they took action one after another, trying their best to please Horning, not wanting him to leave.

"Ha...aha...it's useless...I have to blah blah..." The tentacles crawled into his mouth, blocking what he wanted to say. The young man who was played up and down by the tentacles was flushed, tears slipped from the corners of his eyes due to the excessive pleasure, and were wiped away by the flexible tentacles. The tentacles made up their minds not to let him go, they blocked Huoning's bell mouth, forcing him to use the back hole to climax again and again, until the young man lost his strength and fell asleep. When Huoning woke up again, there were still tentacles buried in his back acupuncture point, pumping vigorously. He reached out and grabbed one of the tentacle wrists, his expression serious.

"I really want to leave this time. I have something to do." He hesitated for a moment, then took the tentacles to his mouth and kissed, "I don't want you to restrict me, I'm not happy." The dark green tentacles drooped their tips, looking very frustrated, but still obeyed Horning's order, evacuated from all parts of his body, and prepared clothes, food and medicine for him to travel.

"I'll be back." Horning lied, and then left Juncheng along the familiar road.

Tours heard the young man's assurance and kept waiting. Three days passed, five days passed, seven days passed, and his limited patience was exhausted. More tentacles were born, and they rubbed against each other to make a shrill sound, imitating human language.

"Betrayal--" the tentacles wiped out all the creatures in Juncheng, and used the absorbed energy to grow wildly. Huge vines covered the sky, like a terrifying dark green wave, spreading and sweeping until they left the city and grew towards the nearby Egret Base, where humans were most densely distributed.

Tours is in preparation for the blackening -

the countdown to the end of the end of the script