CHAPTER 49

Huo Ning belatedly recalled a very common yellow storm setting in novels-the dragon's body fluids have an aphrodisiac effect, and his body model has been randomly replaced by an unreliable sand sculpture system. Normal people are more sensitive. The heat spread all the way from the lower abdomen, and he grasped Tours's arm helplessly: "It's your saliva..." "

Ah?" Tours didn't realize it until he reminded him that he really just wanted to help Horning Dealing with the wound, I didn't expect this crop at all. Seeing Huo Ning's provocative posture because of his kindness, Tours was stunned for a moment, and his face slowly blushed.

"Shall I help you?" He lowered his head and kissed Horning, with the faint smell of blood from just licking the wound between his lips and tongue. The dragon's tongue was slender and flexible, with tiny scales all over it. He swept it in Horning's mouth, and the tongue, which was different from that of a human, stroked the inner wall of the mouth, bringing wonderful stimulation. After the kiss was over, when the two sides parted, Tours stretched out his special tongue in front of Horning, flexibly caught the silk thread pulled out when the lips parted, and brought it into his mouth. He licked his lips suggestively at Horning.

"Man, you are responsible for putting out the fire you lit." Huo Ning tried to read the lines of the boss, but his eyes with spring water in his eyes really didn't have the deterrent power that the boss should have.

Tours tightened his wings and forced Horning to stick to his body, feeling Horning's body inch by inch. Compared with the young man in his memory who had been touched by the tentacle monster, the person in front of him was a little thinner, but he was still beautiful in his eyes. While Tours was still immersed in the memories, Huoning, who was stimulated by the body fluid of the dragon, felt the desire in his body intensify. He tried hard to recall so many sexual memories, and stretched out his hands to knead his nipples indiscriminately. The dull pain from being played with the nipples traveled through his whole body with pleasure, and Horning sighed contentedly.

"I ignored your needs, I'm sorry." Seeing that his lover was by his side and Horning was still self-sufficient, Tours tilted his head and lowered his head to suck the nipple that Horning touched just now. The tongue with fine scales brushed the sensitive nipples, which was more satisfying than Horning's own careless play. At the same time, he held down Horning's hands viciously, preventing him from touching his other chest.

One side was being molested continuously while the other was being placed, Huo Ning struggled unbearably, the nipples that were vacant and unattended stood up unbearably lonely.

"That's all you want?" Tours grabbed Horning's two wrists with one hand, and flicked the erect nipple with one hand. Horning snorted, and Tours finally burst into tears. mercifully satisfied him. When Horning's attention was completely attracted by the two points on his chest that were played repeatedly, Tours quietly reconstructed a tail for himself. In order to prevent accidental injury to the lover, the newborn dragon tail does not have any bone spurs or bone plates, only thin black scales.

The slender tail tip sneaked around the sides of the two of them and came to the back of Huoning, swirling between his buttocks to test repeatedly. Tours kissed Horning to prevent him from discovering the secret behind him. At the same time, he squeezed his legs between Horning's legs, forcing Horning to spread his legs around his waist. The opened legs were unable to cover the secret entrance behind him. Tours stretched out his two fingers and rubbed Horning's anus. The feeling made Tours' breathing suddenly heavier.

Horning actually got wet by himself.

He separated the fingers that were inserted into the opponent's back hole, and slid his dexterous tail along the expanded hole. The front end of the tail was thin enough to move forward without any obstacles in his body. Horning was shaken by the cold fine object that suddenly entered, and grabbed Tours' shoulder.