chapter 29

Huoning stayed alone in the underground of Reach Star, nervously listening to the latest battle between Zerg and humans. He was very afraid that the battle would be advanced due to the king worm's magical stroke, which would cause a large-scale collapse of the entire plot. At the doctor's place before, he had a way to maintain the plot, but now that he is in such a bad health condition, and he is not proficient in fighting, he will end sooner or later.

But the thing is so miraculous, even though this encounter was postponed by two months, the Zerg changed their previous tactics of obeying the instinctive and fierce frontal force, and switched to a small group of guerrilla warfare.

Taking advantage of the vast and desolate buffer zone and the sensitive border between the two countries, they dealt with the human guards, forced the battle to last for more than two months, and brought the plot back on track. The strength shown by the Zerg in this battle made humans begin to face up to their strength.

The dispute between the Federation and the Empire slowed down a bit, and the opposing armies on both sides of the buffer zone began to mobilize part of their forces to fight against the Zerg. With the help of a well-timed asteroid wave, the planet began a large-scale evacuation of the inhabitants, leaving this part of the area to the army and Zerg as a battlefield.

Half a month after the encounter ended, another small-scale conflict broke out, and the conflict soon escalated. The three forces of the Federation, the Empire, and the Zerg were mixed together. Although the forcibly extended encounter before made the two countries pay more attention to the Zerg's ability and strengthen the guarding force compared with the script, the Zerg didn't know how to do it. Taking advantage of the conflict between the Empire and the Federation, they fished in troubled waters Cheap. It seems that there is a mysterious external force that forcibly pulled the derailed plot back to the original track. The news has been analyzing all day long that the Zerg has a cautious commander, most likely the king worm that cocooned before.

It was in this dazed state that Horning met Tours again.

In those few days, he could not receive any signal from either the Federation or the Empire. Horning didn't care at first. The Reach star is far away from the main star of the two countries. Once there is an electromagnetic storm or something between the stars, the signal will be easily cut off. Get over it and you're done. He is used to such a life of being suddenly disconnected from the world, and he should eat and drink calmly, until someone suddenly triggered the sensor device he placed at the entrance of the tunnel.

Huoning picked up the laser gun from the garbage dump. Although it was an obsolete old model, he didn't pursue particularly high precision or power, so he just made do with it. He also practiced with targets, and he boasted that he had a little flair for firearms. He quietly stretched out the barrel of the gun from the concealed shooting port, aiming at the back.

The man turned his head, and his sharp-edged face looked very familiar. It reminded him of Teacher Tu who caught a glimpse of the world in the first place.

"Tours?" Horning uncovered the cover and stood up, holding his laser gun vigilantly.

Tours raised his hand, his expression was as innocent as possible. "It's me. I'm back to pick you up."

His appearance was really different from before, but he still carried clear traces of Tours' appearance. Tours has grown a lot taller than before, and his face has become more mature, but his voice is still the same.

"You're fine!" Horning dropped his gun, rushed up and gave Tours a big hug. His physique has really changed a lot. Horning could hug each other effortlessly before, but now it is really difficult to get his hands together behind Tours' back.