chapter 23

FBI WARMING-Due to the plot, this chapter contains some embarrassing scenes of heavy-handed abuse

, but Huo Ning did not die.

His original plan was to go back to the shanty town of Bailu base first, and use Huang Ye's contacts to inquire about Lu Huai'an's recent movements before making any plans. During his one-month stay in Juncheng, there was a change of power in the shanty town, and the sloppy Du Lao San who was originally behind Master Huang's ass usurped the throne and sent the old man to the old man. Went to the west. Du Lao San was originally very interested in the same sex, but he had to restrain himself because of Huang Ye's warning before, but now that he has become the tyrant of this shanty town, he has become even more aggressive. Huo Ning's trip almost happened to be in the mouth of a tiger, and his whereabouts were reported to Du Laosan as soon as he showed up.

Fortunately, some male favorites with ulterior motives and those who missed Huoning's past achievements reported to him in advance. When Huoning learned that the disgusting tattooed man had taken the position, he turned his head and ran away. Because he ran in time, he was not caught, but suffered a small injury. The fresh flesh and blood attracted a large number of zombies. He took the opportunity to mix in the crowd of zombies to escape, but he was bitten by the zombies without paying attention.

In this script, zombies are the product of evolutionary failure, and there is no "zombie virus" that can cause dementia in their bodies. At best, their viruses are highly corrupted zombies that carry a large number of deadly microorganisms in their bodies, causing infections to healthy humans. After all, there are only a very small number of pure ordinary people who have not evolved at all. Most of the strengtheners who have a little enhancement but are not obvious and classified as ordinary people will join the ranks of zombies after death, which is the so-called "infection". Horning felt the inflammation, suppuration, and low-grade fever caused by the bacteria multiplying in the wound and ran desperately, while trying to find the mutated vine he had discovered. Finally, near the mark I made, I found the remaining rhizome of a plant-this unlucky vine had been cleared because it grew on the side of the road.

Once he died of infection before finding another mutated vine to hang himself on, the main storyline would have failed, and now there was another option-return to Juncheng. Thinking that he once lied to that huge tentacle monster that he would go back soon, Horning felt guilty for a while.

But who cares, anyway, if you kill yourself at the tentacle monster, you can leave, and the tentacle monster is not a human, or even a creature in the normal world. Huoning suppressed his guilt forcibly, and turned to go to Juncheng.

When he was still a little away from Juncheng, he was ambushed. The dark green tentacles tightly wrapped around his ankles, dragged him down to the ground and dragged him quickly. Huo Ning had to lift Cover your head with your arms. More and more tentacles entangled. This time they showed no mercy. After wrapping around Huoning's body, they tightened continuously. In addition to the throbbing pain from the wounds bitten by the zombies, there were also new pains. . He was broken by a tentacled wrist.

Thin and dense tentacles entangled up, no longer the tenderness before. They drilled into every cavity in Horning's body, nasal cavity, oral cavity, ear canal, breast opening, urethra and anus. In addition, a large number of tiny tentacles penetrated into Horning's wound, firmly embedded between his skin and flesh, using itself as a barrier to completely cover his wound.

Horning felt that he might suffocate at any time, and he wanted to say a few words to the tentacle monster. He struggled and let out a desperate whine. As if sensing Horning's actions, part of the tentacles in the mouth and nasal cavity were withdrawn. Horning regained his breath and coughed a few times, apologizing to the tentacle monster.

"I'm sorry, I... I'm going to die. Even if you didn't come to me, I won't live long." "You should have found out, I was bitten by a zombie." "I lied to you, you are very angry, I understand , I deserve it." "I have one last request..." "Eat me, I don't want to become a zombie." Whether it's for the plot or out of sincerity, he doesn't want to become a zombie. Lost his mind, only the instinct of attack remained, slowly rotting in the aimless fighting. "I have nothing else to say... I'm really sorry." He closed his eyes, waiting for death to come.

Probably to retaliate against him, the tentacles did not kill him directly, but maintained a state of complete occupation of him, slowly absorbing his energy from the wound. The feeling of being absorbed by the tentacle monster is amazing. He seems to have released a toxin that paralyzes Huoning's pain.

His vision was completely blocked, and the churning of the tentacles occupying the ear canal made him deaf. Without pain, without sound or light, he completely lost the concept of time, and could only be bound there to accept the violation of the tentacles. The tentacles in the urethra forcibly invaded, and entered the bladder upstream from the mouth of the bell, and the huge tentacles entered and exited in the posterior acupoints, flattening the folds in his posterior acupoints. The tentacles in his mouth moved along the esophagus, occupying every hole in his body, as if the meaning of his existence was to use every hole in his body to please this huge monster.

His back acupuncture point seemed to be torn, and Huoning could feel the warm blood falling down his body, but he couldn't feel the slightest pain. He suffocated orgasm, his cock hardened uncontrollably, but he couldn't ejaculate. It was only between the waves of orgasm that he could clearly feel the passing of life. The tentacle did answer his plea, and he was absorbing Horning's life. Tentacles ingrained into every wound he'd suffered, whether he'd been wounded outside or had been roughly ripped out by them. They regard themselves as a part of Huoning's body, and firmly connect him with the mother.

Huoning felt that he was getting weaker and weaker, and his waking time was getting shorter and shorter. In the end, he couldn't even feel the rhythm of the tentacles. He must be an ugly mummy now, he thought, and fell into a coma again.

The life breath of the prey disappeared... Tours hugged the shriveled body of the young man, and his tentacles had grown firmly in Horning's body. He knew his physical condition better than Horning himself. After Huoning became weaker and weaker, his anger could no longer be sustained. The anger of being betrayed was simply deep-seated love and paranoid possession, expressed in a distorted way.

He gently hugged the young man with his tentacles, carefully exposed part of his eyes. He remembered that the young man didn't like darkness, and the first thing he did every time he woke up was to ask him to move the tentacles away from his eyes. The huge tentacles carefully guard the dark green cocoon, as if hugging has become an instinct.

[The main task has been completed, the host has been detected to be in a state of near-death, and it is being forced out of execution--]

Seeing that some friends want to see the blackening, so there is a description of the abuse and suffocation climax,

because the plot is really unstoppable, otherwise I still have to You can stop and drive a heavy-duty car.

When I wrote this, I kept thinking that Horning's apology seemed too holy.

Then I figured it out. He apologized because he used tricks to make the world spread. Tours let him go and ran back to ask Tours to help complete the plot after the plan went wrong, not that he forgave the tentacle monster's aggressive behavior but then again,

you can argue with a tentacle monster that spreads out what.