chapter 42

The next day, Tu Mansion responded, saying that it would fully support Horning's idea of ​​opening a factory. At this time, Huoning was still curled up in the brocade quilt, sleeping soundly, his body was full of traces of sex. Knowing the reply given by Mr.

Tu Da, Huo Ning almost shot out from the bed, and started to deal with all the trivial matters of opening the factory with great energy, going to the United Chamber of Commerce to report, setting up the production line, recruiting people, and bits and pieces And so on. Fortunately, he hugged Tu Dashao's thigh, and many procedures were much more convenient.

Apart from these affairs, Huo Ning also had to go to the Izumo Temple to worship the Immortal Luan Shu according to the rules of Luancheng. It is said that in the early years, Luancheng was hit by a flood, the city was destroyed, and there were countless victims.

At this time, a man in green suddenly appeared, providing board and lodging for the homeless refugees, and teaching them the skills of business.

The refugees lived in the eucalyptus forest on the top of the mountain, starting from selling the most eucalyptus products nearby, and rebuilt the city step by step.

Later, on the day when the city was completed, the victims invited the man in green to live in the city. The man in green laughed loudly on the wall and turned into a beam of light that fell into the forest. In order to thank the big tree that saved people from water and fire, the city was renamed Luan City, and Luan Xian was worshiped on the mountain. Whenever a store or factory is newly opened, it is necessary to go to the Izumo Temple to pay homage to Luan Xian, in order to pray for a prosperous and safe business.

Huoning felt that this legend was not completely fictional. Since ghosts existed in this world, it seemed that there was a Luan Xian who saved a city. He picked a good day and auspicious day according to the custom, and took a branch and leaf of a eucalyptus tree in his hand, and drove to Chuyun Temple outside the city. The car stopped at the foot of the mountain, and the paper-made maid refused to follow him to the Taoist temple, so she trusted Luanxian Huoning a little more.

Huo Ning entered the Izumo Temple alone. As soon as he entered the gate of the courtyard, there was a huge eucalyptus tree that had grown for an unknown how long. The tree needed seven or eight people to embrace it, and its branches and leaves stretched to cover almost a courtyard. He bowed to the big tree, walked around the eucalyptus tree, and saw that someone in the main hall seemed to be asking, so he kept a certain distance and looked there curiously.

Looking at the attire, the person who asked the sorceress for help was an ordinary farmer, holding a sleeping child in his arms. In Huoning's eyes, the child's face was pale, his lips were bloodless, and there was a transparent shadow floating around him.

After hearing the farmer's description, the sorceress pinched the child's wrist and probed it. After pondering for a while, she took a black jade bead from under the table, tied it with a red string, and rubbed it with a fresh leaf picked from the tree at the door.

, and then tied to the child's wrist. After a while, Horning saw the shadows around the child slowly merge into his body, and then the child opened his eyes.

The farmer hugged the child and thanked the sorceress, but the sorceress pointed to the big tree at the door and signaled the man to thank Luan Xian.

But Horning's attention was not on the farmer kowtowing to the big tree, but on the red string around the child's wrist. How come the black jade bead and red rope are so similar to the things in my body...?

"Does the bead have any special effect?" Horning said to himself.

"The bead is the soul-fixing pearl, and the rope is the spirit-binding rope. The child's soul has been separated from his body after being frightened. There must be a treasure to fix it for him. Using the soul-fixing pearl and the soul-binding rope can also ensure that the ghost will not be disturbed." Huoning was startled. It turned out that the sorceress walked behind him at some point and answered his questions.