chapter 24

Tours sat up from the nutrition cabin, frowning and recalling everything he experienced in the last world. Because the tentacle monster's intelligence is too low, there is a strange sense of humor in recalling it, and it even seems to be peeping at other people's memories. As he recalled, Tours' complexion became worse and worse. After Horning died in his arms, he hammered the wall of the cultivation barn in frustration.

When he was immersed in the memory, someone sent him a message, it was the dead house.

"Remind you, don't forget to write a report on the experience of the animal way, I will pass it on to you when the time comes." The dead house came to remind him of this, "Your complexion doesn't look very good... what happened in the last world? ?"

"It's okay, there was a little accident." Tours answered indiscriminately.

"Ah... There are quite a lot of accidents in the path of beasts." As the administrator, the dead house is obviously well-informed, "Before, there were unlucky people whose consciousness was pulled out of the body by a great wizard on the high magic plane, and they almost failed. Come back..."

"I'll give you the report before noon tomorrow." Tours interrupted the dead house. Another communication came in, and he ended the call with the dead house by the way, and connected to a new communication, which was Mo Zhi from the previous world.

"Hey Tours! I remember that I seemed to ask you to help me remember something, tell me quickly! I want to fill out the report and go out for a walk!"

Tours pressed his temple with one hand, thinking, "Hmm... In the last world, an illegal intruder who uses a different soul band from ours appeared, replacing a marginal character. Whether he uses the model in the script is unknown, and it has not caused damage to the plot." "Then his appearance and soul

band What?"

"Ah," Tours spread his hands, "You didn't give it to me."

"What?! It's impossible!" Mozhi's first reaction was incredible, "I'm the one who memorized all the rules of the association! It is impossible for me to forget to record the soul wave frequency of the illegal intruder, unless the other party used some means to hide it!" "But

this is the truth, you didn't give it to me. Think again, maybe you forgot?" Tours insisted that he had not received the news.

Mo Zhi's whole body drooped visibly, looking extremely pitiful. "But I can't remember anything." He lay down on the table in frustration, and poked the surface with a fountain pen. "In this case, I need to bear the responsibility myself."

Tours hung up the communication mercilessly. Mozhi looked pitiful, but Tours knew full well that reporting sightings of trespassers and forgetting to record soul waves wasn't a major mistake. Tours would never hand over the record of the illegal intruder's soul amplitude to Mo Zhi for reporting, that would only lead to the association's arrest and arrest of the young man's consciousness. But as the number of worlds the youth passed through increased, sooner or later someone would notice the illegal trespasser, and he had to figure out a way.

Illegal soul... Consciousness returned to the body... He slammed the palm of his hand and dialed a communication to the dead house.

"Hey buddy, do me a favor, this is a personal request." He winked at the dead house on the screen.

"Don't disgust me, tell me something." The dead house moved the camera away in disgust. These friends he made on weekdays would also ask him to do some innocuous things related to the world line, and he was used to it.

Tours sent an encrypted file to the dead house. "This is the soul frequency of an illegal intruder I collected in the last world, can you help me locate him?" The dead house quickly hit the virtual keyboard and began to analyze the data. After a while, he looked at the results and raised his head, "His band is very unique, as long as he enters the world line controlled by the association, I can help you locate him." "Thank you, once he enters the world line, it will be troublesome.

" You inform me and put me into the plane where he is. I remember I can choose a few worlds for vacation, right?" " You still have nine vacation worlds." Dead House helped him check, "But If you want to track down this soul, there may not be a suitable role for you to replace him in the world he went to, and there is a high probability that you will have to play some non-human..."

"This is not a problem. Haven't I played too few alien characters before?" Only by following the young man and gaining his trust can he bring his soul here and arrange a new legal identity for him, "I just follow him "

"Okay then, I'll arrange it for you." The friend made the decision and didn't ask too much. He knew that Tours was a reliable person and wouldn't cause him any trouble. "Give me the report first."

"Immediately, immediately." Tours made a pigeon sound, hung up the communication, and began to contact the artificial human training center.

"Hello, I want to consult..."

In the chaos, Horning just woke up after a long sleep. He asked the system to screen for him a world that started from infancy and took a long time. The long infancy period can effectively prevent himself from being anal suddenly.

He took a deep breath and ordered the system to launch.

Tours can finally remember his wife, and he can follow him into the same world. Congratulations.

Next is everyone's favorite part of chasing his wife for thousands of miles~

Also, I would like to ask about the world with a supernatural background currently arranged (not next One), the little cuties like the overhead ancient background or the background of the Republic of China, but I write that the Republic of China has a probability of overturning the car.