CHAPTER 62

Huo Ning moved along the wall in small steps, moved from the table to the safe passage, and joined Mr. Zhao.

Holding his wine glass as a cover, he turned his head and asked him in a low voice, "Why are you here?" He looked a little weak, and the long black dress set off his white skin. With high heels and aggressive makeup, it was another seductive style. Mr. Zhao was obsessed with answering irrelevant questions, his sticky eyes licked from Huo Ning's face to his feet, Huo Ning's cheeks twitched, and he tried hard to control his expression.

He is a late-stage plot character, Huo Ning said silently three times in his heart before suppressing the idea of ​​throwing this idiot at the banquet and letting him fend for himself. "Didn't you notice?" He tilted his wine glass slightly, pointing to the food that was obviously not eaten by humans, "This is not the place for you." "Haha, is it

"Spirited Away"? I strayed into the god's place." Territory?" Mr. Zhao didn't realize the crisis in front of him, and he even had time to joke, "But there are still a lot of big shots in Haicheng here, I have seen Boss Wentian... What are you afraid of? Or... ...What kind of shady banquet did I break into?"

"Yes, it is "Spirited Away", don't forget, there is only a thin line between gods and ghosts." Huo Ning squeezed the words through his teeth , "You stand here, like a roast suckling pig standing on a dinner plate." Why are those famous big shots in Haicheng here... because they are not human at all! For example, the boss of Wentian Group, who is famous for his good figure and wild and handsome face on the side of the pile of raw meat, and has gathered a large number of fans on Weibo, is actually a werewolf; another example is the sexy actress who rushed out of Asia and went to the world Sandra, was rated as "a charm without racial differences" by foreign media, why is she so eye-catching... because she is a purebred succubus! Standing in this venue, Mr. Zhao, a pure human being, is just a freshly delivered takeaway. The non-human beings present can squeeze him from flesh to soul, and it is almost a piece of cake to suppress this matter with their power. Disc, every minute makes this man disappear from the world.

Huo Ning put the wine glass aside, and put his arms around Mr. Zhao's waist: "Don't look, I'll take you away." The beautiful and tall female vampire brought by the big devil got into a man who was a few minutes shorter than her. In her arms, she stuck to each other intimately, cuddled and walked out the door, all the non-humans present showed tacit smiles-the little vampire was wild and untamed, not satisfied with her big demon father Upbringing, I went out to look for wild food. They either had the mentality of watching the excitement, or they wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to get in touch with Tours, but they coincidentally did not stop them.

Huo Ning was in Mr. Zhao's arms, and he seemed to let the lustful man lead him out of the door, but in fact, the blood clan relied on his outstanding strength to abduct the human beings, and moved little by little to the door. Mr. Zhao still seemed to want to strike up a conversation with Sandra. Huo Ning stepped on Mr. Zhao's instep hard, forcing him to continue to go out - high heels are really easy to use, he was thinking while stepping on Mr. Zhao.

The non-humans are still socializing in the banquet hall, the small outside garden is quiet and no one is there, and the landscape lights are quietly on at the feet, outlining a relatively clear path for pedestrians. Huo Ning led Mr. Zhao through the gardens based on his own impression. The more he walked into the garden, the more excited the man became. Huo Ning, who is sensitive to five senses, could feel the blood rushing from the man. He grabbed Mr.

Zhao's arm to remove him from himself, without controlling his strength at all. When he took his hand off the opponent's arm, several blue and black fingerprints had been left on Mr. Zhao's arm. Horning fumbled among the hedges for a while, and opened a hasp-this side door was most likely a small door reserved for gardeners, and he saw it when he was driving by on the way to the banquet. He tried to push, the door should still be in use, the shaft was lubricated, and he pushed it open easily. Huo Ning impatiently pushed Mr. Zhao out of the door, allowing the man to slam his head against the door frame: "I'll take you here. Who is in charge of your house?" When he was impatient, he became even more impatient, and pulled the corner of his mouth slightly Showing sharp canine teeth, Mr. Zhao, who had just returned his sperm to the head, was completely suppressed by him.

"I...my brother."

"Call him and tell him that you are at the side entrance of Rose Villa Garden, and you have entered the banquet attended by Boss Wen Tian without invitation, and ask your brother to send someone who can handle these matters to pick you up." Huo Ning was referring to the roll Entering the non-human banquet. Mr. Zhao is not qualified to touch these things, but with his family background, someone in the family must know all about it. Mr. Zhao obediently took out his mobile phone and started to contact his brother. Huo Ning didn't want to eavesdrop on the conversation between the brothers, so he took a few steps to the side out of politeness. From such a distance, he could hear that brother Zhao roaring on the phone, scolding his brother bloody.

"Finished?" Seeing Mr. Zhao put down his phone, Huo Ning stepped forward and stared into his eyes. Maybe because he just learned about the seriousness of the matter from his brother, Mr. Zhao was not in the mood to tease the beauty anymore, so he nodded with fear.

"Listen, what happened tonight, you must, must, let it rot in your stomach. You don't know about Qiangwei Villa, Boss Wentian, Sandra, and even me." Mr. Zhao didn't know anything until the later stage of the plot. Because I dealt with some supernatural events for my family, I got in touch with the protagonist, and since then I have some understanding of the non-human world. Horning warned him again and again, because blood flickered in his pupils because of his emotional ups and downs. "This is "Spirited Away", I'm not joking."

He stood in the door, Mr. Zhao stood outside the door, the other party wanted to say something several times, but silently closed when he saw Huo Ning's bad expression Mouth. Huoning waited in the garden until the car sent by the Zhao family arrived to pick up the restless guy, and he was relieved. He watched the black car turn around and drive into the darkness, raised his hand to lock the side door, covered it with flowers and vines again, turned to leave, but fell into a fiery embrace.

"Come out to hunt for wild food by yourself?" Tours pinched his cheeks, and his tone could not hear any anger, "Talking with the man, and escorting the adulterer all the way to the side gate of the garden to ensure that he leaves safely?" He shook his head. He picked up Huoning, let him hang across his shoulders like a bag, and strode out.

"It seems that you need your father to help you improve your memory."

In the staff passage next to the banquet hall, the protagonist is wearing an ill-fitting uniform, waiting there quietly, feeling more and more anxious. He lit a cigarette impatiently, and asked the person in the waiter's uniform, "You said you want me to wait for a distinguished guest... until when?" The

waiter bowed, and said in a crisp voice, "He is already in the banquet hall...will you wait again?" Wait, I'll call him for you." She quickly walked into the banquet hall, looked around, but couldn't find the target she specially brought this time, that stupid rich second generation.

"Where are people?" She stomped angrily, "Who hindered my plan?"

Horning maintained the plot, Tours was jealous x

the second volume would have an illegal intruder, which was different from Horning who was on the verge of ob. Same, this guy is really messing around, dedicated to overturning the script.

In fact, Tours is just borrowing (very) questions (wanting to) drive (drive) and wave (car). I feel good when I write Tours' last sentence Shame 2333

I thought I could write directly about the car shock, but I underestimated my ability to talk nonsense.