CHAPTER 57

In the private room of the bar, a dozen wine bottles were scattered on the black glass tabletop. Mr. Zhao was lying on the sofa, and the unfinished wine in his hand fell on the carpet, making a muffled and crisp sound, and the liquid gurgled out, bringing With a strong aroma, soaking the blanket. Huoning sat with his legs crossed, steadily putting away the empty eighth wine bottle, still looking indifferent. Mr. Zhao drank eight bottles and he also drank eight bottles, but compared to Mr. Zhao who was so drunk, it looked as if what he just drank was not foreign wine, but water.

"Honing, Huoning..." Mr. Zhao was already drunk and started talking nonsense, "I offer 200,000 a month, no, 300,000, you and me for a year... If you don't like it, half a year is fine..."

"300,000 is your salary, and there are also jewelry, jewelry, cosmetics, bags... I, I will cover it all for you!" He waved his hand boldly, and knocked down a few more empty wine bottles, "I, I'll give it to you again." A house! It's in the city center! It's with a garden!"

He suddenly stood up and sat down beside Huoning, reaching out to wrap his arms around his shoulders: "Hey, you're not worried about my bad skills... Right?"

"Don't worry, my fitness and conditioning... nothing will fail! Qijilang!" Mr. Zhao patted his chest, and leaned towards Huoning. He smelled heavily of alcohol, and his blood was rushing due to the effect of alcohol. Even Horning felt drunk. Just one bite...he couldn't find it...Honing leaned over uncontrollably, his lips parted slightly, and sharp canine teeth were exposed between his lips. The youth controlled by appetite is soft and charming, behind the most alluring skin hides the deepest murderous intent. Mr. Zhao thought that he had hit his heart, and showed off his sexual ability even harder: "I... I can play with everything! I have seen everything! You followed me... Hehehe... There are new tricks every day! "

Pattern... what new pattern? Huo Ning woke up suddenly, and found that he had embraced the half-drunk and half-dream Mr. Zhao in his arms, his lips were close to his neck, and his fangs had protruded from his lips, almost piercing his neck. Huoning knows what he looks like without looking in the mirror. He has been hungry for too long and can no longer pretend to be an ordinary person. The red irises, the symbol of the blood race, will gradually spread from around his pupils until they dye him into an inhuman appearance. He needs to eat and recover his strength as soon as possible, so that he can continue to hide in the sea city where the demon hunters are everywhere.

Fortunately, Huo Ning had settled the business with Mr. Zhao before he got drunk. He looked down at the reminder of the funds in his mobile phone, threw the drunk Mr. Zhao on the sofa, got up and walked out the door. After he entered the elevator car, the door of the private room next door opened quietly, and two men walked out, with the silver hot stamped emblem of the Demon Hunters Guild on the bags in their hands.

Horning walked out of the clubhouse, turned suddenly after a few steps, and left under the neon lights and street lights into the darkness. His figure disappeared instantly like a drop of water flowing into the ocean, and reunited not far away after a while. This is one of the abilities of the blood race, similar to teleportation, and a strong enough blood race can cross several streets in an instant. But Huo Ning was too weak and too hungry, so he could only activate this talent for a short while. He needs to seize this short time to get rid of the stalkers, find the place where he hides his things, change his disguise and disguise his breath, and go to the night devil bar smoothly.

The two demon hunters didn't panic at all about the current situation, they were used to these non-human tricks. One of them took out a compass from the bag, and the needle of the compass was stuck, and the needle tip was shaking all the time. He held the compass steady, flicked his thumb on the edge of the compass, released the buckle, the compass spun wildly, and began to capture the non-human breath around him. As the pointer turned, it began to shrink continuously, and the owner of the compass sighed: "I think this thing is a bit too sensitive... If this continues, I will need to apply for a new demon compass after about today. I hope I can gain something today, catch something to supplement my pointer."

They waited patiently for the pointer to stop and point out the direction of the prey, but they didn't expect that the pointer was still spinning wildly five minutes later. At that time, the pointing needle made of demon flesh had shrunk so small that even the compass mechanism was not easy. fixed it again. The two demon hunters watched helplessly as the pointer of the devil's compass turned rapidly and consumed itself until it turned into a puff of green smoke and disappeared completely. The two had never encountered such a situation before, and they looked at each other in bewilderment.

"It hasn't had such a problem before..." The demon hunter holding the compass blankly turned the empty demon compass upside down and checked the patterns on it. He checked against the light for a while, and asked his partner: "Is it still good yesterday?" "It should be said, it was still good just now." Don't let it go next door... Why did you suddenly go crazy here..." "

Wait, could it be that there are some big figures above A level haunting outside?" The partner thought of a possibility, their ability is not enough to touch Even the top non-human beings, the compass is also common, and they will be blinded when encountering non-human creatures with a danger level above A. "Impossible... It's impossible for such a big person to come and go across the border, it's impossible not to disturb the guild..." " Unless...he just climbed up from hell!" Horning was still on his way, moving crazily and causing his wig to scatter everywhere , with pale skin, looks like a female ghost. He could feel the power in his body drying up rapidly, and the smell of the crowd in the distance tempted him, making him uncontrollably wanting to go there and start a killing spree. Faster... faster... Supported until he arrived at the night devil bar, he teleported in a dizzy way, and fell headlong into the arms of the man. The man's temperature was much higher than his, and Horning felt as if he had entered a furnace. Hot hands squeezed his chin, forcing him to look up, with a casual smile in the familiar smoky eyes.

"Look what I found...a newborn...female vampire?" The other pressed his jaw joints to force him to open his mouth, and stroked his fangs, which were uncontrollable from extreme hunger, with his thumbs. Touching teeth is a very aggressive action, but he does it gently and cherished. Horning looked at him and made an indistinct sound.

"Figure...Tours..."

"It's me." The devil lowered his head, his hot lips were printed on Horning's forehead, "I'm here, it's okay."

Tours appeared and caught Horning in women's clothes !

He just crawled out of hell, and he's still hot (it's not that

the settings about vampire teleportation, demons, and demon compass here are all private settings, don't get to the bottom of it_(:з」∠)_The

body temperature of demons is higher than that of ordinary humans To be tall, with a cold vampire... you know?