chapter 36

Marriage of the Dead, also known as the Yin-Yang Deed, is sealed with a green sheet, with a yellow paper lining, and the matchmaker releases the virgin's blood, and writes the marriage letter in the middle of the night. The living person records the date of birth, the deceased writes the date of death, a marriage letter is offered to the family of the living person, and a marriage letter is burned in front of the grave of the deceased, it will be announced to the world, and the contract of yin and yang has been concluded.

Compared with a living person who regrets a marriage contract, there is no loss except reputation and money. Once the Yin-Yang contract is completed, it cannot be cancelled, it can only be transferred, and the conditions are very harsh. If the living person insists on regretting the marriage, it is okay if the marriage partner is an ordinary dead person, but if the family relocates and stays unmarried for life, there is still room for change; consciousness.

And once the yin-yang deed is executed, some of the living will live in their own family, some of the deceased's family will allocate a separate small courtyard for them to live as widows, and some of them will directly send people down to be ghost couples. How the parties negotiated. It can be seen that Horning's wretched family made him a dead marriage without his consent, which is very sinister.

There is also such an example in the script. That toad, a gangster on the street, wanted to eat swan meat, so he got the date of the rich lady's birthday somehow, and forced his marriage contract with his dead brother as the other party of the marriage contract. After receiving the marriage letter, the family of the rich lady immediately turned to the male protagonist for help. The male protagonist used yin and yang techniques to change the characters in the marriage letter, binding the gangster and his dead brother together. Impressed by the capable hero, he falls in love.

Huo Ning calmly picked up the marriage certificate and looked at it. The person he married came from a large Tujia family in Luancheng next door. There was no name of the other party in the marriage certificate, and there was only one date of death.

It turned out that Tu's house was restless recently. A Taoist said that the second young master who died young was lonely at the age of marrying a wife, so he was making trouble. He needed to find a marriage for him, and this marriage could not be a yin relative. It is a marriage of the dead. So the Tu family offered sky-high betrothal gifts to find someone for the second young master, and promised to let this "second young grandma" live in Tu's house after getting married.

Although the price of this betrothal gift is high, but with the creepy title of Marriage of the Dead, no one knows what will happen when this marriage ends. The entrusting person handed Huo Ning's birth date to Tujia.

It's a blessing, not a curse, and it's a disaster that can't be avoided. Huo Ning is very calm. Anyway, as long as he confirms that the main plot is completed, he can withdraw at any time. The apocalypse has come through before, so what is there to be afraid of? He calmly put down the marriage certificate and only asked his father a question.

"My room should have been cleaned, right?" Horning suspected that even his room had been confiscated given his family status in this family.

"Room..." Father Huo muttered for a moment, only to realize that they didn't prepare a room for the eldest son. After the eldest son took over Fumanlou in other places, the previous room had been cleared up and given to the younger son of the concubine, and the younger son would keep his original room no matter what, occupying two rooms by himself. The Huo family was not prosperous, and Huo's father doted on this sweet-mouthed bastard, so he let him go. Unexpectedly, the eldest son came back to fulfill the marriage contract, but they forgot about it.

Horning had to live in the guest room. It's funny to say that he is the eldest son in this family, but he is forced to live in the guest room for five or six days. After all, the environment of the guest room was not as good as that of the master room, but after tossing for a long time, he finally found a place to stay, and he was relieved. Huo Ning ordered the reluctant servant to go to rest by himself, locked the door, and took off his underwear. There was a wet mark on the pure white underwear. He glanced at the obscene pants and greeted the system that updated his model irritably.

On the second day since his return, his cheap brother set out to take over the restaurant. The telegrams were sent home one by one a day, blah blah blah, blah. And his aunt, in order to show off, sent a literate boy to read to Huoning every day after receiving the telegram, who did she meet today, what business deals did she make, who went to a concert or a cafe with whom, etc. Horning's head hurts. Fortunately, the marriage is urgent, and on the big day, he will be able to get rid of his annoying family.

In order to find a daughter-in-law who is willing to marry a dead man, the Tu family has spent a lot of money. The Huo family hardly needs to prepare anything, just wait for the exorbitant gift. On the morning of the wedding day, Huo Ning just woke up in a strange room when there was noise outside the window saying that Mrs. Quanfu sent by the Tu family had arrived with a girl. His younger brother Huo Yuan rushed back last night. Under Huo's father's order, he reluctantly gave up his original room, so that Huo Ning could marry from the master room. Huo's father and Huo Yuan quarreled until midnight about this matter, and then Huo Yuan cursed and mocked Huo Ning for a while before it stopped, which caused him to suffer from severe sleep deprivation.

Huoning cleaned up briefly, and opened the door for the people from Tu's house. Huo Yuan, who was outside the door, saw Mrs. Quanfu entering Huoning's room with four beautiful maids, and taunted him in a strange way.

"Tsk, my brother is so beautiful! Four maids are accompanying me, can my brother bear it?" Mrs.

Quan Fu brought the maids to salute in the house, Huo Ning looked at the scene in front of him, feeling panicked. This group of people...he really can't bear it. He didn't know how Huo Yuan could tell that these belonged to four "beautiful" maids. In his eyes, the five people in front of him... were

all made of paper.

These paper figurines are about the same height as ordinary people. They are covered with rough paper clothes. Their cheeks and lips are dotted with blood-colored blush. Only the eyes are carefully drawn, beautiful and lively, and even look a little creepy. The four paper maidservants following Mrs. Quanfu's paper figurine held paper trays in their hands. On one tray were cosmetics and a knife, on the other tray was a black wedding dress embroidered with phoenixes, and the other two The servant girl worked together to carry a bucket of steaming water. Mrs. Quan Fu bowed to Huo Ning and motioned for Huo Ning to wash himself in the bucket.

The scene was weird, but Horning had no choice. Look at the posture of the two water maids, if he refuses, they will directly push Horning into the bucket. He endured the psychological discomfort of undressing a bunch of paper-wrapped people, took off his clothes slowly, lowered his head and raised his legs and stepped into the bathtub.

Huo Ning: I was so scared and suffocated

, I checked that Mrs. Quanfu should have been prepared by her natal family, that is to say, Huo's family went to find someone, and Tours here replaced all of them with their own paper-made people.