CHAPTER 68

Horning watched Tours struggling and rolling on the ground, feeling his heart was clenched. Every time the giant snake's head hit the ground heavily, his tail trembled subconsciously. Is there any way to make him stop... He can already smell blood, and he can't let Tours go on like this.

Don't look at him, think carefully, think carefully... Horning forced himself to look towards the ground, and unconsciously rubbed the tether of the animal skin apron with his hands... Wait, tether! He suddenly raised his head and untied the tether from his waist. The unbound animal skin apron fell from his waist, revealing the red buttocks and the turbid white liquid that had just experienced sex.

At this time, Huo Ning couldn't care so much, he put the tether into his mouth, bit and chewed fiercely, until the calming fragrance came out.

His tether is rubbed by himself, and the raw material comes from herbs whose smell is deeply in his heart. The long grass leaves have been dried and baked to obtain excellent toughness, and at the same time, their tranquilizing effect has not been lost. Huoning grabbed the grass rope that he had chewed away, saw the moment Tours started to sluggish due to repeated struggles, he ran up a few steps, and then jumped up. He stepped on the coiled body of the giant snake, used the snake's body as a step, and climbed up to the head and neck of the giant snake in a few strokes. Horning wrapped his legs around the snake's neck to stabilize himself, and stretched out his hands to break the snake's jaw. Tours was stimulated by the outside world and struggled fiercely, pressing the back of his neck to the ground, trying to shake off the thing clinging to his neck. Horning straddled him tightly to prevent himself from being thrown off, while prying the snake's mouth hard.

After his repeated attempts, the snake's mouth finally opened slightly. Horning seized the opportunity to stuff the chewed herb into Tours's mouth, and then he put his arms around the snake's jaw to shut him up, preventing him from He spits out the herbs. Tours tried to bang his head on the ground at first, knocking Horning dizzy, but as his physical exertion and the herbs took effect, the snake gradually calmed down. He lay quietly on the ground, his upper body returned to a human appearance, the huge snake body twitched from time to time, and the tip of its tail occasionally patted the ground.

Seeing that Tours finally turned from out of control to calm, Horning was really relieved. He detached himself from the back of Tours in human form, and found that Tours's shoulders and necks were bruised by him because of too much force just now, and he himself was not much better-he was beaten Tours fell several times and his back was swollen. Fortunately, the wrestling between the two sides was carried out on the tidal flats on the shore of the lake, avoiding more terrible injuries.

Horning knelt beside Tours. As he gradually relaxed, the pain in his back gradually became apparent, and his muscles trembled uncontrollably due to excessive exertion. Horning struggled with the pain while observing Tours. Suddenly, Huo Ning noticed a bulge under the skin of Tours with sharp eyes.

The bulge moved along the veins of the blood vessels, and disappeared in the next moment. After a while, the bulge appeared again, and it also appeared and disappeared quickly. This is definitely not a good thing, Horning decided to dig out the bulge to find out. He stood up and stumbled to the side, where his animal hide apron fell off, with a bone knife and a series of healing herbs attached to it. Horning walked back with the animal skin apron in his arms, knelt down next to Tours again, and slowly raised the knife.

At the moment when the bulge appeared again, Huo Ning lowered the knife. The hunting time he had spent made his movements firm and steady. The sharp bone knife penetrated into the skin, stabbed, gouged, and picked, and a small piece of flesh and blood appeared on the knife surface along with a lump of black stuff. Horning put the knife on the apron and freed his hand to treat the wound for Tours.

When he simply healed the knife wound and looked back at the thing he just dug out, the thing had already eaten up the flesh and blood he had gouged out, writhing on the surface of the knife.

Only then could Horning see the true face of the black thing. It was a fleshy insect like a slug or a leech, with a smooth skin. It writhed in a puddle of blood for a long time without moving forward. It seemed that its ability to move without the human body became very poor. He tried to squeeze a drop of blood from the black worm, the black worm happily twisted a few times, and swallowed the blood drop in a few breaths. Combining its appearance, the habit of devouring flesh and the behavior of Tours when it was in Tours' body, why does this thing look like the omnipotent... Gu that often appears in the context of martial arts?

Huo Ning frowned, Gu is not a normal product of this world, and he has never experienced the world of martial arts, so he doesn't know how to deal with this thing. He was afraid that if he threw it casually, this Gu would parasitize other animals. He and Hei Chong were relatively silent, and the atmosphere was tense for a moment.

A few groans came from his ears, Horning turned his head, and it was Tours who woke up. He took out the straw rope stuffed with his mouth, stood up with his hands on the ground, and exerted force on the arm that had just been dug by Horning, and he immediately wailed.

"Hey... hiss... what's wrong with me?" Because of his force, the wound that was barely congealed burst open, and blood flowed down his arm. Huo Ning hurried forward to help him re-treat the wound.

"I seem to be out of control...Honning, are you okay?" Tours's memory still stays in the

moment when he suddenly lost control and tightened Horning's body. He quickly pulled Horning's body, and carefully stroked his back Massive swelling and bruising of the back. "This is... what I did?"

"I was just thrown by you just to calm you down."

Huo Ning sighed, straightened up and touched the bloody gash on Tours' head, "You fell You are much harder than falling on me."

"Don't touch... oh!" Tours grabbed Horning's hand from the top of his head, and reached out to touch it himself,

"It seems a little swollen..." "I'll see it later Go and pick some herbs to help you deal with it."

Huoning, who lives alone in the forest and has never seen any big scenes, said that these are all trivial matters.

He patted Tours on the shoulder and motioned him to look at the bone knife on the waistband: "The real big thing is... I just dug this thing out of your arm."

Tours raised the bone knife , He leaned closer and observed carefully: "This thing... looks a bit like a Gu."

" But this script does not have a martial arts background. Even the witch doctors of the tribe, their abilities are limited to prophecy and poison. The world has never heard of it."

Huo Ning, a good student, read through the script as usual and had a basic understanding of the abilities of orcs.

"You mean..." Tours frowned, "Combine the anomalies you didn't remember from the last world..."

"In this world, there are illegal intruders."

One sentence sums up the first half of this chapter: Humans

and beasts wrestle ♂ wrestling, both sides suffer ♂ damage. Gu is really omnipotent. It can be used for fascination, murder, control, and brainwashing. Congratulations to

Horning and Tours, relying on their excellent reasoning ability and a little physical evidence, they discovered that there are uneasy and kind black households in this world.

Compare the black households. It is possible to bring Gu from other worlds into the orc world, but Huo Ning's previous garbage system was very difficult to check the plot...Maybe he has no krypton gold?