chapter 9

Threats don't need to be fancy, they just need to be effective. For example, the doctor's words precisely hit Horning's lifeblood. Horning's mission will be considered a success only if the script runs normally while he is still inside the script. In other words, he needs to stay with the doctor honestly for him to "experience desire" until the end of the story.

Huo Ning took a bath in the bathtub to procrastinate for time, and at the same time checked the script at a glance to see how long he would be anal. In the script he got, the lunatic in the concrete alley was just the boss on the first floor. As the protagonists found the keys to each floor and took the elevator to the next floor, the casualties became more and more serious, and Learn more and more truths from the documents scattered across the floors.

Compared with the murderers, the real owner of this magical building "Doctor" is a complete lunatic. He is familiar with religious classics and is also a cutting-edge scientist, but he despises human beings. On the condition of providing asylum, he protected the collected murderers, or imprisoned them in the building, and then searched for suitable experimental objects from the outside world and put them into the building, allowing them to be forced by the killers to struggle under the pressure of survival.

The doctor is high above, overlooking the confrontation between human nature and animal nature with the attitude of God.

The description in the script is basically the same as the doctor's self-report. The only difference is that in the script, apart from the information they collected, the doctor never appeared. I put my heart and soul into the flames. And Horning... He successfully attracted the attention of this pervert, not only met the doctor, but even wanted to live with him.

"I hope you don't wrinkle your skin." A loudspeaker installed in an unknown corner of the bathroom suddenly sounded, which startled Horning. This bastard doctor actually installed a surveillance camera in the bathroom! The young man hurriedly stood up from the water, the water droplets rolled down his pale skin, slid over his narrow and powerful waist and straight buttocks, and fell against his long and straight legs.

"There is an enema on the right side of the sink, clean yourself." Horning looked at the rubber ball with a sad face, and held it in his hand hesitantly. "Others are on the elevator to B4."

"Horse... right away!" The protagonist Xiao Ming is still in the hands of this pervert. Huoning answered subconsciously, filled the enema with warm water, gritted his teeth, opened his buttocks, and inserted the pointed mouth into it. The feeling of being invaded reminded him of the massage stick that forced his way in despite his resistance in the previous world. Huoning paled and trembled slightly, forcing himself to close his palms and send warm water into his intestines.

The Doctor was still sitting in the soft armchair, and a whole wall of projections showed what was happening in the bathroom. The young man was obviously disgusted, but he forced himself to send warm water into his intestines again and again.

He suddenly felt the joy of controlling other people's pleasure besides controlling their life and death. After the body had the desire to excrete, Huo Ning didn't want to do this humiliating activity for a second. The anus closed his eyes and it was over. If the other party had good skills, he could still experience a little pleasure, but he was forced to give himself an enema... ...it's not really a nice experience.

He bent over and covered his stomach, and walked in small steps towards the toilet.

"Refill." The doctor's voice was indifferent and quiet. Horning's face turned pale, but he couldn't disobey the other party's order.

The pain in the abdomen was about to explode, and he felt that he was already breaking out in a cold sweat, and whenever he tried to move to the toilet, the doctor would ask him to wait where he was, and if he insisted on trying to urinate, he would increase the amount again. Horning closed his eyes and endured the severe pain, waiting for the doctor's next order.

"Go and defecate." Even moving became difficult, Huoning took small steps to lift himself onto the toilet, and a large amount of fluid in the abdominal cavity gushed out uncontrollably. The cramping in the abdomen dissipated, and the diarrhea-like feeling caused by the large amount of fluid gushing brought psychological panic. After this enema, the doctor gave him two more, and then new instructions came over the loudspeaker for him to lubricate himself with the lotion from the sink.

"..." Horning squeezed the lubricant into his hands with a sullen face, trying to recall what the kidnapper who had never met in the previous world did. He propped his upper body on the cold marble sink, opened his buttocks with one hand, and dipped his other hand in lubricant into his acupoint.

First one finger, then two, he mechanically inserted his fingers, and in the quiet bathroom there could only be a slight puffing sound from the back of his acupoint.

The bathroom door opened silently, and the doctor walked in from the room. Instead of choosing the bathtub, he walked under the shower and chose to take a shower. Huo Ning was lazily poking his ass with his finger once in a while. The sudden appearance of the doctor made him poke hard on his sensitive spot, and immediately let out an unbearable low gasp. When the doctor heard the voice, he looked at him curiously, still with the pure curiosity of a child looking at ants.

"What are you looking at, I just... slipped my hand!" Huoning blushed when he was stared at by such eyes, and began to look for reasons.

"I just want to ask what position do you like, the traditional position, the back-entry position or...do you prefer finger rape?" The doctor didn't know what talent he had, so he asked such a sentence with an academic atmosphere.

"I don't know! I have no experience!" Horning replied angrily.

"I see that you are very skilled at dilating yourself, so you have no sexual experience, but you will dilate yourself?" "

No! Sticking your finger into an ass is a simple action that everyone can do!" Huo Ning argued forcefully.

"I think the posture you were lying on the sink just now looks pretty, or you can use that posture." The doctor made a final decision, and Huo Ning's eyes went dark. Unlocking the washbasin play for the first time, doctor, you are really talented.

Dr. Sexy is shaking s online (it's not that

I found that I can't suppress my nature anymore after writing this, in fact, I'm just a joker, I had to look back at the cars and cars in the first world before I finished writing Delete the complaints that were accidentally carried in_(:з」∠)_I

feel that those complaints can be put together to make a small episode