chapter 10

The doctor stood there with a big grin, his legs slightly apart, and a horrific-sized penis hanging from his crotch. He didn't feel any shame about being naked at all, instead, he showed his lower body in front of Huoning, "

You need to get the penis erect first... how to do it? " ! Horning gritted his teeth, squeezed a little lubricant in his hand, and reached out to fiddle with the man's genitals. In fact, his own experience is also very lacking, and he serves the doctor entirely by a little instinct and recalling the perverted operation of the previous world.

While continuing to fiddle with, he occasionally stimulated the man's sensitive glans, and occasionally slipped his hands down, stroking and kneading the two heavy pouches below. The doctor let out a gasp, and the sleeping flesh quickly woke up, turning into a formidable giant in Horning's hands, and even bounced vigorously.

...Fortunately, the doctor is a chicken, and he got up after a little stimulation. Huo Ning thought happily, hearing that the first time a man ejaculates fast, he probably won't suffer much today... Maybe he still has to suffer, he saw Looking at the opponent's huge cock, he imagined what happened next.

In the end, he chose to lie on the sink with his back turned, his legs spread apart and his hands grabbed his buttocks, exposing the sticky mouth that had just been fully lubricated. Driven by instinct, the doctor took a few steps forward, grabbed Horning's leg, and put him on the sink.

The doctor's cock was poking between Horning's legs, and Horning was getting more and more nervous, feeling like a pig who had been cleaned for nothing, sharpened the knife for the butcher, and then set himself up, and the doctor was the one holding The butcher of the knife was gesticulating behind him, thinking about where to put the knife. "Why is your sphincter contracted so much?" The doctor successfully aimed at the small hole, and the glans squeezed in.

Horning felt a tearing pain, which was worse than the first experience in the previous world. In order to avoid damage to his chrysanthemum, he had to concentrate and force himself to relax the acupoint in the severe pain. At the same time, the doctor was still working hard, squeezing the terrible weapon into Horning bit by bit. in the gut.

Both parties breathed a sigh of relief when the doctor finally shoved the entire cock into Horning's asshole. Horning wanted to get used to this dick in his mouth, but the doctor couldn't wait to twitch.

The doctor's first shot was really fast, but compared to Horning's imagined instant shot, his performance was already very outstanding. However, this sexual incident was still quite brutal, and it can be simply described as Zha Gong only caring about his own pleasure, treating poor Shou as a blow-up doll. Horning breathed a sigh of relief when finally Horning felt a spurt of fluid shoot into his gut.

It was finally over, he supported his body with his hands, and freed himself from the sink. The white turbidity was accompanied by other liquids continuously gushing out from the back hole, and slid down along Horning's leg with fingerprints. Horning didn't even look at the doctor, he just filled the bathtub with water and prepared to clean it up.

When he bent down to turn the faucet, his shoulder was suddenly held down, and then he was pulled over by the opponent. "You didn't ejaculate?" The doctor lowered his head, looked at Horning's neat belly and limp penis, and frowned, "Shouldn't you be fucked and ejaculated by me, and then you won't have the strength to do other things?"

Horning I laughed back angrily, "How confident are you in your skills? The quick shot technique is poor. Not only do I not feel pleasure, but I also feel pain." The doctor's face was ugly, and Huo Ning felt extremely refreshed. From the very beginning, he has been repeatedly threatened by the opponent, and now he has finally won back. The doctor thought for a while, then suddenly picked up Huoning by the waist, put him on the sink, and lowered his head to hold Huoning's penis.