CHAPTER 65

Three days after leaving the world of the blood race, Horning and Tours received news of the dead house.

[The world you went to before... has ceased its operation. ] Si Zhai's hair seems to be thinning a little more.

"Self-termination?" Horning didn't understand.

"That is to say, for some reason, the world of this script did not run to the end for some reason. It stopped halfway, and the world collapsed... No errors or crashes?

" Less, I didn't even find out. ] The dead house confirmed Tours' guess.

Tours frowned and played with Horning's hairy tail unconsciously: "The self-termination without error reporting is mostly due to the protagonist's mistake. The protagonist is not dead but the plot has gone wrong." "I...

I am breaking away from the previous one . I always thought there was something strange about the script before, but I don't remember it." Horning still couldn't remember anything, and drooped his ears in frustration.

【It's not your fault,】It was the dead man who comforted him,【The system's memory erasure does have such an effect. But don't worry too much, each world of the association operates independently, unless someone breaks through our system...]

"Don't set up a flag blindly, hey!" Tours looked like he wanted to go through the screen and pinch his old classmate Make him shut up.

A week later, Horning returned to the World Line Maintenance Association. Tours repeatedly looked at the models that had been made, and after a long consideration, he reached out to pick one for him. The 3D model has pointed ears and a long tail. At first glance, it is not much different from the current Horning.

"Orcs are common in ancient backgrounds and interstellar backgrounds, occasionally seen in modern times, occasionally seen in the last days, and rare in ancient times. According to different scripts, orcs have a chance to unlock spiritual power." He looked at other models, "It is not easy to trigger the mental power design. Only the previous blood races are determined, and the ones with a low probability are orcs and...mermaids." He called up the model of the mermaid, and "Horning" with a slender fishtail in the lower body smiled at Huoning himself in the air, "Which one do you choose? "

Orcs..." Mermaids seem to have a very different way of life from ordinary humans. Horning chose to try the simple ones first and proceed step by step.

"Then the orc." Huo Ning pressed the confirmation button, and Tours followed the old rules to confirm that Huo Ning's consciousness had been separated from the body, and the body was under system monitoring before entering the nutrition warehouse. He closed his eyes, the world loaded, and the text in the script turned into a vast land, falling into chaos.

Rose World is a wonderful world, where people will have the characteristics of certain animals after they grow up. Gathered in clans, they worship and deify their ancestors who endowed them with the characteristics of beasts. The Baishan tribe lives in the dense forest at the foot of the snow-capped mountains. In the tribal mythology, their ancestor is a holy cat from the snow-capped mountains. She has long hair like snow and beautiful blue eyes, pure and holy.

Therefore, the orcs of the Baishan tribe respect whiteness, and the closer to pure white hair color after adulthood, the higher the status in the tribe-the white-haired orcs and the mottled-haired orcs really have different strengths.

In such a tribe of orcs, the whiter the better, there was a freak. When he was young, he was no different from other tribesmen, just as lively and attractive, but the hair color he showed as an adult was astonishing-his hair and eyes were pure, midnight Same black.

During the coming-of-age ceremony, his mother collapsed on the spot. She frantically dipped her son's head into the icy lake, but no color came out. She shaved off his son's hair and tail, and used the witch doctor's secret medicine, which had no effect except to burn his skin pitted, and the new hair that grew back was still pure black. The mother had to accept this fact, and together with others exiled this ominous tribesman, he wandered in the outermost periphery of the tribe, relying on hunting to support himself.

Horning squatted on the tree with a sad face, chewing the herbal medicine, the bitter taste made his whole face wrinkle. He spat out the herbal medicine in his hands with two bah bah, and pressed the dark green paste on the wound on the outside of his thigh.

He was considered ominous by the tribe because of his black hair, and he couldn't get close to the tribe, and the farther he was from the tribe, the more beasts and the more dangerous he was - his current situation was a good proof.

I really didn't expect that I was so unlucky. It seems that the non-chief attribute will not be replaced just because the body is changed. Next time, I will let Tours press the confirm button.

He picked up the large leaves that he had prepared long ago, covered the freshly applied wounds, and tied them up with the beast tendons he had saved. After confirming that there was no danger around, he carefully climbed down from the tree.

Horning tried it on the ground. The wound on his leg did not affect normal walking, but he was unable to run vigorously. It seemed that he would not be able to hunt for a while before the wound healed. He is not a breed that can live completely on a vegetarian diet. It seems that he needs to set some traps and try his luck on the trails that wild animals often pass by. Fortunately, there is an administrator plug-in, from which he can query some knowledge about laying traps.

To set a trap, you first need to collect materials, and then observe the surrounding environment repeatedly to confirm that there are beasts passing by this location recently, so that you can gain something. This is a job that requires experience, patience, and a little bit of luck. Huo Ning is new to the road, the first few traps are not done very well, the administrator plug-in gave them a "failure" low score, and suggested that Huo Ning destroy them. But no matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. Anyway, all the materials are used. Huoning simply put these half-abandoned traps on the old trails with traces of wild animals. The bait was also picked from the side at random. , It is completely waiting for the Buddha to hunt.

The traps the system taught him to make are very useful, and he has accumulated enough experience in hunting alone some time ago, and he has fresh prey coming in almost every day. With enough food, Huoning's injury healed quickly, and he almost forgot about the old traps he threw. Until one day when he went fishing in the icy lake under the snow-capped mountains, he found a giant black snake struggling and writhing violently while passing by. The rough texture trap that trapped the giant snake was indeed his semi-finished product. The snake looked plump, and Horning was so moved that he climbed a surrounding tree and waited patiently for the snake to run out of energy.

When he got impatient and almost wanted to go to the ice lake, the giant snake finally stopped moving. Horning got down from the tree, took out his usual bone knife from his waist, and prepared to kill the prey. At this moment, the front part of the black giant snake began to change, and part of the scales fell off, revealing the upper body of a human male-this is an orc. Huo Ning turned the man over, saw his face, couldn't help but raised his hand to slap him, and when the palm fell on the other's face, his strength became very gentle.

Shit, it's Tours.

There are no snakes to eat, so I still have to catch fish today.

Horning: I think the system should provide a function that can color the model, because it is really aggrieved to be discriminated against for hair color.

Tours: I don't want to fall into a trap, I want to hit Huoning's heart. I thought

I had snake meat to eat, but it turned out to be old Gong Huoning: (Testing on the verge of killing a husband) The

World Line Maintenance Association is essentially a Energy harvesting station, but some low-risk worlds are also open to ordinary people who want to go on vacation.